What's new

Kahr PPM 45

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I own a kahr pm9. I love it. went through 200 rounds no cleaning no hic coughs. That being said the recoil is snappy in the 9. I would suggest shooting one, I think a 45 in such a tiny firearm might be uncontrollable for practical purposes. ymmv.
Kahr makes a fine firearm though, you could do much worse

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a PM9 DLC and a P380. Great guns. When the PM45 came out we got one in and I took a "few liberties" with it so I could talk about it with potential customers. It is very snappy with regards to recoil with full house loads, but not unmanageable and not inaccurate for it. You just need to shoot it a lot and get your muscle memory used to it. I already owned a G36 so the small difference in size wasn't worth it to me in the end, but it's not because it was a bad piece.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have a XDS and the trigger bites my finger, but it has that goofy 2-stage trigger and I think that is what does it. I carry a Kimber ultra carry now and it is heavy, especially in a ISW holster. I would like to start wearing a tee shirt and get a shoulder holster but would like a lighter, thinner pistol to carry. I dont know if I can take the heat of summer with 2 shirts on. ISW would be a lot better with a thinner, lighter pistol.
I sometimes think I over think it...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Vuurwapen Blog did a review on it.

[video=youtube;mwPhiwjlN5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwPhiwjlN5w[/video]

I'd go with the CM9 or PM9 over it.