What's new

Kansas City, MO 2/12 - 12/14

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I apologize for the short notice - it was a last minute business trip. I'm interested in a meet-up if you're in the area and should be available nearly every night.

I usually hang-out at either of the Outlaw stores, North or South... but I'm also interested in any other B&M suggestions.

Let me know if you're in the area and can meet-up.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I got a few PMs from folks also. I think Tuesday night works the best for everyone. We'll meet at Outlaw South Store, anytime after 5 PM. A few guys can only make it until around 7 PM. I also think we can also participate in the "1ST ANNUAL OES DONATION RAFFLE DRIVE." We can log into chat. I'll bring my personal computer that has a cam. PMs to those folks that responded to the thread or sent me a PM. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in. I was just there tonight and I must say it was a great place! Too much basketball though...

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Don't talk basketball... I was at the cats - jayhawks game tonight. My alma mater got spanked... Not very fun in Allen field house :( I'm down for the Tues night meet up. Probably after 6 or so.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care for either team. The 2 coaches were the last coaches at my alma mater (Illinois). "A pox on both their houses"

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Don't talk basketball...
Or politics... or the Philadelphia Eagles... let's talk about cigars... I'll see you guys Tuesday night!

And remember, it's the 1ST annual OES Donation Raffle Drive and it was suggested that we smoke something special that night. I'll get us into chat with a cam, so brush your hair... LOL.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Or politics... or the Philadelphia Eagles... let's talk about cigars... I'll see you guys Tuesday night!

And remember, it's the 1ST annual OES Donation Raffle Drive and it was suggested that we smoke something special that night. I'll get us into chat with a cam, so brush your hair... LOL.
Hey J, Who is showing up for this? Just want to get my cigars in order :)

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Larry, Moe, and Curly...

Can't we all just get together without everyone whipping out their sticks and slapping each other with them... LMFAO.

Here's the list... hopefully, I didn't miss anyone - Black_Metal, cityblock25 (7-8 arrival), hdroadglide, JDog, KcJason1, Ogie14, and shadowcam. I haven't heard from SuperKrishna, but he usually shows up.

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As if 9:15am CST i'll be stuck at work till at least 5 and have a meeting at 7 but I will stop by for a quick smoke.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Larry, Moe, and Curly...

Can't we all just get together without everyone whipping out their sticks and slapping each other with them... LMFAO.

Here's the list... hopefully, I didn't miss anyone - Black_Metal, cityblock25 (7-8 arrival), hdroadglide, JDog, KcJason1, Ogie14, and shadowcam. I haven't heard from SuperKrishna, but he usually shows up.
Hey now. We don't meet up very often. Just wanted to see the list so that I can guess everyone's preferences on smokes. Nothing crazy. I do you recall you personally slapping me last year so you are the one to talk :)

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I should be able to make it.. What is this oes raffle drive?
Here's a link that gives an overview on "oes":
http://www.botl.org/community/forums...-Smoke-for-Don

It stands for openendstraight... He was a BOTL that unfortunately passed away. We're having a smoke on chat and raising funds for a very good charity. We will all be smoking a cigar in his memory and pulling raffle tickets to see who won the prizes. I think there are approximately 40 different raffle prizes. The folks hosting the online chat are in Nicaragua for the BOTL Cigar Safari trip. The deadline for getting a raffle ticket ended about 10 days ago... a lot of money was raised.

I'm looking forward to the online chat!

I do you recall you personally slapping me last year so you are the one to talk :)
I have no idea what you're talking about... my memory isn't that good.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I am sitting in the back with SuperKrishna.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2