What's new

Keeping Forever

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright Situation time !!!

If you have a 5 capacity humi
you plan to keep 5 sticks in this humi forever and ever ... like family heirloom forever ...
to plan to fill it up with humi beads so it stays a constant 70 %
you seal up the humi of all its cracks and seams so nothing gets in and especially nothing gets out so it stays 70% humidity forever ... just for extra measures you wrap it with cellos then you vacuum bag it ...
you put the whole thing in a double layered steel box with a vacuum layer in between the two steel plates ... so the outside temperature does not affect the inside temperature as much ...

The day you die you hand this box to your son or daughter telling them this is the 5 sticks of cigars you loved in your years ... so happens that your son/daughter doesnt smoke ... so the day they pass away they give it off to your grand children ... who were collectors of things ... and decided to write your name on the box and the years they got it from their parents ... and so on until one day eons later ... a decendant of yours ... or treasure hunters ... found this treasure of yours and decided they will smoke it ...

What are the 5 sticks you will put in ?? ... so the future Indiana Jones will find it ... to either put it in a museum ... sell it to a private collector for a high price ... or put them inside their humi XD ...

For myself ... here are the 5 sticks:
Montecristo No.2
Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills
Cohiba Maduro Genio
Opus X
H. Upmann Magnum 46

give them a kick from the past XD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i smoked the monte no2 the RyJ short Churchills ...
and this random thing my uncle gave me and said it was the best thing ever ... but i ended puking the last three nights out ...
thats about it ... noob at smoking ... right now im just collecting ... my salary ... and canadian cigars ... i can buy them but it breaks my heart if i smoke them XD

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
haha bro you are a walking nerd... id have to say my sticks would be
tat black label
don pepin blue label
felipe gregorio petit perfecto
5 vegas
and a grape swisher :grin:

the felipe gregorio was my first hand rolled cigar and the grape swisher well id rather not talk about that one haha im just kidding i just always liked the way they smelt and in highschool those and black and milds were the bomb

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Well if your asking which 5 are my favorites that I would like my kids/grand children to enjoy one day then they would be:

1.) Tat Black
2.) El Triunfador
3.) Cabiaguan Maduro 46
4.) Cohiba Maduro 5
5.) Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS)

*The problem is that these are always changing!*

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Right now I'd go for:
  • Partagás Serie D No. 4
  • Work of Art Maduro
  • Montecristo Petit Edmundo
  • Fuente Fuente Opus X
  • Bolivar Royal Coronas

Or, if I could, 5 PSD4 Reserve. Though I tried to keep the list with regular production.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, he's from Vancouver. Trust me, he understands.:smokingbo
Even the old biddies out there know what you mean. lol.
hahaha i got it now ... too much second hand of that stuff man ... reaction slows down :rofl:

i kept thinking tatjunkie will have all tats in his list ... guess not XD

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Too much time on your hands?
2. How do you hand them the box if you're dead? :scratchhe
yea too much indiana jones and national treasure movies :yes:
well i jsut thought ... if the future is so polluted the tobacco plants all die and cant be grown ... what will be valuable ??? cigars XD
and who's there to save the day with the last remaining sticks ??
none other than the brothers of the leafs XD

ehrm ... you know how it goes ... either get a lawyer to do it ... or be like on your death bed and just say corny lines like "Son this is our family heirloom ... you arent to open it unless you really need help" or something like that XD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I approached this one slightly differently... and maybe a tad bit morbid.. but.. WTF.. why not.:

If I were to box 5 cigars that my friends would smoke at my funeral... here is what I would leave them:

Monticristo #2
H. Upmann Magnum 46
Romeo y Julieta Churchill Tubo
CAO LX2 Beli
Camacho Select Churchill

And a bottle of Highland Park 25 y/o..

Enjoy!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So I approached this one slightly differently... and maybe a tad bit morbid.. but.. WTF.. why not.:

If I were to box 5 cigars that my friends would smoke at my funeral... here is what I would leave them:

Monticristo #2
H. Upmann Magnum 46
Romeo y Julieta Churchill Tubo
CAO LX2 Beli
Camacho Select Churchill

And a bottle of Highland Park 25 y/o..

Enjoy!
I think we're on a similar possition. On me funeral I'd like me favorite drink to be enjoyed by all and cigar by those that smoke.