What's new

Keeping track of which leaf is which

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This question is a bit embarrassing.
Is there an easy way to keep track of which leaf is which?
All my leaf stays in the bag it was delivered in. I take out what I need for a particular rolling session, case it up and place it in a separate plastic bag to rest for a day. One bag each for wrapper, binder and filler.
When I take the filler out, there are 3 separate piles which look very similar. Is there a way of marking each filler pile? Binder clips would damage the leaf, note cards would become wet and illegible.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wrapper, binder and filler are cased differently so remain separated. the filler goes in a tub separated with cigar box inners and I write it down in order if I can't remember.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tape a little piece of paper with the name of the leaf onto the baggie while casing the leaf. When done I pull it off and stick it to the tape dispenser for next time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This doesn't come up for me because I don't mess with the filler. I know the wrapper by sight, of course, and the binder too, if I think that needs a spritz. The filler I pull from the plastic bag and start bunching: I only bunch when the RH is 65-75.