What's new

Kel Tec SUB 2000?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Anyone have any experience with this carbine? I'm looking at one that is setup for 9mm Beretta ammo. I guess another more expensive option would be the Beretta Storm?

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I was looking at the Kel Tecs before I got my Kahr and the phrase "you get what you pay for" definitely came to mind. I shot a couple and talked to people who own Kel Tecs and they were not pleased either.

Try to shot one before committing.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Kel-Tec carbine is nice for a 'truck gun' shooting squirells and what not. If you want something that your life is going to depend on, spend the money, and buy the Beretta..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
N2Advnture said:
I was looking at the Kel Tecs before I got my Kahr and the phrase "you get what you pay for" definitely came to mind. I shot a couple and talked to people who own Kel Tecs and they were not pleased either.

Try to shot one before committing.
My experience as well. I would steer clear of them.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Texas Cop said:
The Kel-Tec carbine is nice for a 'truck gun' shooting squirells and what not. If you want something that your life is going to depend on, spend the money, and buy the Beretta..

Andrew
I was afraid that somebody would reaffirm what I already was in denial over. From what I've heard about the Beretta it sounds like a pretty nice match for a 92 fs. Now, if I could just find somebody with one in stock.