What's new

KEM Cards

tobby4

June '05 BoM
For as many drinks as I spill on the poker table those might not be a bad idea

What?!?!?!

No nuddie pics on them. :angerhead :nono: No thanks.

I only play with cards that have neked chicks on them :devil: :devil:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Can't believe the ease in shuffling. They're great, even got a Dealer Timer Button. Don't have to rely on Todd's phone now.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Man that's steep for some cards, but if ya play cards often, then why not.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Cliff, it's really not. One deck of these cards will out last literally 10's of decks of your standard Bicycles. You never have that PITA difficult to shuffle period you get with every new deck of regular cards and you don't have to worry about people beding them up and basically marking the cards by bending a corner while they are trying to do that "awesome WSOP card squeeze-peek". Really, $25 is a bargain. Plus, isn't it 2 packs for that?

Glad you like them guys.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Cliff, it's really not. One deck of these cards will out last literally 10's of decks of your standard Bicycles. You never have that PITA difficult to shuffle period you get with every new deck of regular cards and you don't have to worry about people beding them up and basically marking the cards by bending a corner while they are trying to do that "awesome WSOP card squeeze-peek". Really, $25 is a bargain. Plus, isn't it 2 packs for that?

Glad you like them guys.
Yea I see your point. I guess not really being into poker/cards, I would never know the difference unless it's pointed out to me.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
these you can tell the difference right away.

fold a bicycle in half and crease and it's marked forever...do that with a KEM and they snap right back with no mark whatsoever!

nice pick-up Todd and Ray...you guys are gonna really like those!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
We just finished playing cards for the past few hours and these cards rock.

Definitely worth the cash...and they come in a sweet plastic tray/box for both decks.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Dang Kevin, I would have figured you had a nice stash of these as much as you play. If you haven't played with them before you will be pleasently surprised!

Fox

BoM May '07
KEM are the best cards going. I can remember my grandmother playing bridge with her friends in the late 50's using KEM cards. They have been around for a long, long time. Tip: when they start to get a little sticky and you do not have time to wash them, lay them out on the table and dust them with just a bit of talcum powder, then shuffle. You will not believe how slick they get. . .:thumbsup:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Dang Kevin, I would have figured you had a nice stash of these as much as you play. If you haven't played with them before you will be pleasently surprised!
Yeah, you would think but I never got any. This thread pushed me over the edge, plus a guy that plays in our game lately has started bending the cards, drives me nuts!!:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: