What's new

Kenny G. concert.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
At least I DO NOT drink watermelon martinis. Still a man! ...right??? :sarcastic

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, Clint. I'd really dislike disrespect with Meg here.
I don't think anything said (or thought) was disrespectful. Like Matt mentioned, it was in playful jest.

No offense intended.

I'd take my queen to a Kenny G concert if I really had to. :blushlove

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I don't think anything said (or thought) was disrespectful. Like Matt mentioned, it was in playful jest.

No offense intended.

I'd take my queen to a Kenny G concert if I really had to. :blushlove
I know, that's exactly what I thanked. Trust me, I'm not offended. :thumbsup:

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry guys... yesterday i was really wired up. School stuff, my friends bombed me with homework because they had to read a book for today, but, now the stupid book is for tomorrow, SO! what can you do?

Any ways, I know you guys were kidding arround, and i also know that not many people like Kenny G, i like him for the reason that my grandpa did, that's all.

My bad if i exploded a little too much.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'll be one to say that Kenny G is a true musician, and i can appreciate that. I'm big into true musicianship. if you can play your instrument like he can, they you deserve app;lause.

Now i also have to say that Kenny G isn't my bag, mostly because i haven't listened to much of it except in the doctor's office waiting room, but i can honestly appreciate his skills

I am however a huge fan of bruce hornsby, who's music is kinda in the same league in terms of composition and skill and not being pop or mainstream persay.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I am however a huge fan of bruce hornsby, who's music is kinda in the same league in terms of composition and skill and not being pop or mainstream persay.
Bruce Hornsby put out a trio album recently with Christian McBride and Jack DeJohnette (in my opinion, the greatest living drummer) that's worth a listen:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Meeting/dp/B00138KM3I/"]Amazon.com: Camp Meeting: MP3 Downloads: Bruce Hornsby Jack DeJohnette and Christian McBride[/ame]

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i saw bruce earlier this year with Ricky Skaggs and the Kentucky Headhunters.

Man, that dude can play the piano. I told the wife after that concert that i would travel great distances to see bruce in concert with his own Noisemakers band.

He was good with Ricky Skaggs, but i wanna see bruce do HIS thing.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I guess Michael Bolton was sold out, so you had to settle for Kenny? I hear Celine is making her way south soon, better get it on the calendar....:devil:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Alfonso, I hear these guys are touring...they seem like they might be right up your alley.
:headroll: Actually they are. But what amazes me is the fact that ye know... :dunno:

I guess Michael Bolton was sold out, so you had to settle for Kenny? I hear Celine is making her way south soon, better get it on the calendar....:devil:
How is it ye know the touring calendars from all these blokes, I wonder?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sorry guys... yesterday i was really wired up. School stuff, my friends bombed me with homework because they had to read a book for today, but, now the stupid book is for tomorrow, SO! what can you do?

Any ways, I know you guys were kidding arround, and i also know that not many people like Kenny G, i like him for the reason that my grandpa did, that's all.

My bad if i exploded a little too much.
It is a cigar board. No harm, no foul.:stretchgr

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Alfonso...dont let anyone make fun of what you listen to. I am known for my liking of hard core, "Kill your Momma" rap , Rock (papa roach, System of a down, RATM, etc) and Reggeaton in the form of "tiraera" (Spanish for "dissing") but I am also known to listen to 80s "arena" rock or "Rock Ballads", old Latin music and when I feel squirrley, I put on some Andrea Boccelli!

"Por Ti Volare" is my Shit!!!!