What's new

Keurig Elite for $75

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I've heard good things about those but (and I've commented on this before) just buy a technivorm. Yes its expensive but it will be the first and last drip coffee maker you'll buy in your life.

Mine is now 5-6 years old and works just as it did out fo the box years ago.

James

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've heard good things about those but (and I've commented on this before) just buy a technivorm
Wow, this is the first I've ever heard of those. That's one hell of a piece of machinery. Right now I have so many damn hobbies I'm trying to become an aficionado in, but I'd really like to get into roasting my own coffee beans and crafting coffee like an expert.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We recently picked up a Keurig B60 and it's been awesome so far!

Got it based on the recommendation of a friend who had a B40 for two years before his son took it to college and has had a B70 for a few months and loves it.

I was glad that there was a mesh "k-cup" that allows you to use your own beans. :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Damn! I just got that very same Keurig about two months ago! And I paid a lot more.

For those tempted, I'm loving it thus far. The Keurig has a wide range of coffee to choose from.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
We recently picked up a Keurig B60 and it's been awesome so far!

Got it based on the recommendation of a friend who had a B40 for two years before his son took it to college and has had a B70 for a few months and loves it.

I was glad that there was a mesh "k-cup" that allows you to use your own beans. :)
Dunkin Donuts makes K-cups now.. Makes me want to get one of these.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Damn! I just got that very same Keurig about two months ago! And I paid a lot more.

For those tempted, I'm loving it thus far. The Keurig has a wide range of coffee to choose from.
Ditto, except mine is a different model. Paid like 10 bucks more at wally world, but I LOVE these k-cups. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm a true believer lol

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've heard good things about those but (and I've commented on this before) just buy a technivorm. Yes its expensive but it will be the first and last drip coffee maker you'll buy in your life.

Mine is now 5-6 years old and works just as it did out fo the box years ago.

James
^^^^^this. The Techivorm is the best drip coffee maker on the market. Bar none.