What's new

Kids

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I work nights and tend to smoke most regularly after work...wife and kids are asleep. I do smoke occasionally on the weekend during the day

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
My wife gets a little bent on the weekends but I try to get it in early enough where it doesn't cut into any family activities. My kids are old enough to really not give a crap.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I smoke usually after work, not if I am picking up boy-wonder from school, I smoke on the weekends when outside with said boy-wonder... He runs around and I sit...

The priorities of sex... hahhahahahah I have been married way too long.... a bit jaded...

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Great points Jim, and true. I find the hour or two I sneak away to smoke actually makes me a better father and husband. It gives me time to relax and refocus. Wife has no issues with me smoking. When the kids were younger, finding the time was a bit tougher, now at 13 and 15, they are quite happy for dad to disappear for an hour or two.

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am 24 married and have a 2 year old son. I try and smoke every night, once he goes to bed I head outside. I only smoke a robusto or toro size during the week so I can get back in and spend time with momma. On the weekends it's usually atleast 2 a day one at his nap time and one late at night, sometimes 3 adding one in the morning or one more at night. So I do find the time to relax an have a break from life. My wife is very supportive as she smokes a pack of ciggs a day so she doesn't mind my smokeing.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I find that there is little time as well during the day, especially on the weekends, to get away for a stick. With the 2 boys who are 5 and 3 I get a lot of " Daddy is home, therefore; Daddy plays with me". If I am not playing with the boys, then I am doing something that needs to be done around the house or watching sports so that I can get away whenever I need to. I learned ... well .... about 5 years ago, that I cannot just ditch and do whatever it is I want to do, that I now have a responsibility to help raise my boys as much as possible, as when they start getting older they will not want to spend any time with me. I enjoy my time with the kids, cigars can wait until they go to bed. The "hunnydo list" is always around anyways, so it's either play with the boys, or do crappy shit around the house.
Once in a while it seems like the greatest day when you can sneak away for a little while on the weekends to get one in during the day, but it also helps the wallet to restrict yourself a bit. Sometimes I stay up on the weekends and have 3 in a night just to catch up heh.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been married for almost 11 years and have three children. What works for my family is I smoke a cigar while I am grilling and talking to my wife while the two youngest, who are 3 and 5, run around the backyard doing little boy things like fighting and playing basketball. All of us are in our winter garb as the temperature is usually around 23 degrees when we grill now, but by doing this, it allows the boys to run around, my wife and I time to talk, and the entire family is able to eat great food!

-Joe

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
3 kids under 11. Full time job and part time job. No problem finding time to smoke usually.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hard time finding time to smoke but I think it's just because I have a 3 month old girl in addition to a 5 year old son. The 3 month old takes up a huge amount of time. I have started becoming more creative in regards to finding time to smoke.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I think a big part of this is if you smoke around your kids. I don't have any but I don't smoke around my older dog so I can see the same difficulty if you don't smoke around your kids. I can remember my dad smoking his pipe and cigarettes in the house, car etc when we were older. I'm sure it cut the numbers a bit but he never found it to be a problem. My buddies with kids all smoke after the kids are asleep or napping. Outside is great but if you live in an area that has true winters, only a man cave will protect you from all elements. B&M's are difficult because they're not open when your kids go to bed lol. Regardless, taking a personal "time out" totally will help you refocus and clear the mind so you're fresh in attitude.
G1

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Don't know if time so much, is issue. As noted, more priorities. I can normally get an hour or three at least after the kids go to bed. Just depends what I want to do in that time. Watch TV, movie with the wife, smoke, etc. Don't smoke inside, unless at a herf. I do smoke outside in the spa, and the kids are there sometimes, but they are 14,13,12, so they can leave :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 3 girls.... Twins that are 6 and a 3 year old. Don't have time for much of anything when I'm home. So I smoke with my shift at work...... It's kind of nice. We wait till after dinner and things to slow down then we all meet up for stogies. The only thing that sucks is the cold Chicago air at 1am since we can't smoke in our cars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I smoke the majority of my sticks at work. I have a 5 year old and a 6 month old. Priorities are obviously with them first. I guess I smoke when I find time.
I wish I has more time to smoke but it is what it is.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No problem guys just have them join you. My grandson wanted a picture
with cigar in hand. What you don't see is his mother headed right at us
yelling WTH are you doing. Sorry mom boys will be boys and grandpa's will
be grandpa's.

Q