Kids

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem guys just have them join you. My grandson wanted a picture
with cigar in hand. What you don't see is his mother headed right at us
yelling WTH are you doing. Sorry mom boys will be boys and grandpa's will
be grandpa's.

Q
Awesome!! I love this!!! This summer, we are moving back to where family is so my children can know their Grandparents.... I can't wait.

-Joe

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
be grandpa's.

Q
Best pic I've seen in awhile!:thumbsup::thumbsup: He looks so rotten and look at grandpas grin.

jbizzle

jb
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Boy/9, girl/6. Married to an awesome woman. I usually do my smoking after they are in bed. I also get a smoke usually on the drive to job #1. I don't have a problem with time.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Twin boys that are 12 and a wife. I don't smoke around them and the wife is fine with me going outside after they go to bed. Gives me a chance to wind down and here some quiet time. We make sure to get some time in for ourselves to keep our sanity. It works for us. If I don't head out shortly after they go to bed she usually will ask "aren't you going out" lol.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Guess it depends on the wife and kid(s) :dunno:. I get cigars in while my son naps in the afternoon usually. Or sometimes he'll play in the yard and I'll sit on the deck and smoke. I've also fired up cigars at the park a time or two. My wife doesn't care so much as long as I'm not doing it on a daily basis. I also smoke while doing yard work or working on the car. I actually find that my biggest hindrance to smoking is the weather. Don't have a nice B&M to sit in and smoke so during the winter the opportunities diminish.

Dan

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sure is hard to find time to light up a cigar and relax when your married with kids.

Right or wrong?
You're right on the money. Unless I'm having one while traveling for work, I'm left to enjoy one once everyone is asleep, including my wife. So that pretty much means I'm lighting a cigar until 9-10pm at night, and staying up until midnight, then getting up at 6-7am when the kids wake up. That being said, I can only find time for 1, maybe 2 nights a week.

I just consider these early years (my kids are 1 and 4), time for aging my cigars ;)

Regards,
Randy

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My wife either hangs out with me when I'm smoking or just leaves me alone if she's got something else to do. I've never actually heard her bitch once about me having a cigar. My kids are all old enough that they don't require constant direct supervision any more.

My seventeen year old even asked me the other day if she could have a cigar with me on her eighteenth birthday.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The toughest part about small kids is the schools turn them into anti smoking crusaders. I usually tell my 11 year old to tell her teachers that the state needs the tax revenue generated by smoking to pay their bloated pensions.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have four kids and wait until they go to bed to have one. Used to be so easy since I had a man cave, but since we've moved I don't have one and miss the hell out of it. I try to go to the shop at night after they go to bed now, but I can't do that as often.

I wonder what it's like to have free time? It's been so long I can't remember it.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
be grandpa's.

Q
Can't wait to be that kinda Grandpa!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No issues with finding time, no kids and the GF thinks its cool I smoke Cigars. The only issue I have is the weather. I prefer to smoke outside, but DC in winter... a bit chilly. My Brother (biological not OTL) however, has one kid and another on the way, and hasn't smoked in about 6 months... to sad.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The toughest part about small kids is the schools turn them into anti smoking crusaders. I usually tell my 11 year old to tell her teachers that the state needs the tax revenue generated by smoking to pay their bloated pensions.
Indeed. My 11 year old and 13 year old neighbor are very sheltered. When I have cigars in the summer and they are around the 11 year old gets nervous because he doesn't want to get "cancer". So if smoke gets near him he freaks out.

MY 6 and 8 year old neighbors don't mind though. I bought them some fake cigars last summer they loved them haha.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Indeed. My 11 year old and 13 year old neighbor are very sheltered. When I have cigars in the summer and they are around the 11 year old gets nervous because he doesn't want to get "cancer". So if smoke gets near him he freaks out.

MY 6 and 8 year old neighbors don't mind though. I bought them some fake cigars last summer they loved them haha.
Were they glass topped boxes?

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Married w/ a 13yr old. Only thing that stops me is the wx.
When I lived in SC, it was the mosquitoes that stopped me...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
During the week I smoke one during lunch. Weekend I'll find time to fit a few in, usually during the early morning or after they've gone to bed.