What's new

King B(2005) vs Shark (2004)

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The following pics were taken at a local bar while watching the LSU slaughtering of Notre Dame. I am smoking a Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark 2004) and my bro Jason (utjason77) was smoking a Arturo Fuente King B (2005). As you will tell by the pics I am a bit more partial towards my Shark. Despite my bro Jason's "Leaning Tower of Ash"...my "ash" was the first to go. I would also like for everyone to notice how tight my Sharks Ash is despite falling on the bar. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the pics almost as much as we enjoyed the sticks.

Attachments

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well those are some long ashes indeed.
The tight ash simply indicates the density and tightness of the roll. It also can indicate the age of the cigar sometimes. Given the Anejo has time to rest before shipping as compared to the King B, it makes sense that your ash would hold together better than the King B. Looks like a good time was had!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oh yes it was a very good smoke indeed!!!! GStyles and I were seeing who could bear burning their fingers longer... haha. But none the less they were both very good smokes.:smokingco

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
The bartender might want to kick your ash after that display....:rofl: It looks like y'all had some fun, wish I was there for an 'ash off' as Chuckles said.

On a side note, I just love smoking cigars in bars. It's my favorite place to smoke!!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Yes indeedy a GREAT time was had by both...We even people in the bar placing bets as to who would out last the other.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"Hmm looks like you guys got ashes all over the friggin place in that last picture!"

Yeah, unfortunately the King B ash was not as solid once it decided to fall. I am convinced it fell because I burnt my finger While Gstyles was taking a pic of it. No matter, I clean up my messes when I make 'em. And that mess was fun to make.