What's new

Kirkland 18 Year Old Speyside Single Malt Scotch

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Trying to get my hands on this. Too bad I don't have a Costco membership.
Different rules for every state, but I know here in nevada it is illegal to require memberships to purchase alcohol, so may be worth checking into for your state if you only want to go in to purchase alcohol, they have to let you here even without a membership. Hope that helps.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hmm. My parents might have a costco membership, I'll have to mooch off them.
Only Sam's Club near here.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hah yea and what Fat_Risling said, some states do not allow for places like Costco and Sam's to sell to just members -the public has a right to buy alcohol anywhere- so you might want to check and see if this is true in your state. If it is, feel free to walk in to one of those and come out with a bottle (pay of course :) )

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For what it's worth, You can shop at COSTCO without a membership. Go to the service desk and purchase a giftcard, then enter through the entrance with said gift card, shop, checkout and use gift card to pay, and if you like purchase another gift card and repeat, I have purchased gift cards for friends to try it. As far as Kirkland Scotch, I plan to give it a try.
The craziest place I have ever purchased alcohol is in Utah, that be some crazy rules place, only 2.0 alcohol sold other than State run Liquor stores. I thought I was going to be run out on a rail, at 9:00 am waiting for them to open, I commented, "I am glad to see that I am not the only alcoholic in Utah" Didn't sit well with the others inline! Then I drew a crowd as I loaded al of the stuff on my motorcycle to leave, I think I overheard bets being made as to if I would make it to my destination!

Last edited: