What's new

Kitten

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
If you feed a 6 week old kitten once, it will not go away. It came truding through the front yard Sunday night at around midnight just meowing away in the pouring rain. I fed it and now it sits in the bushes in pouring down rain waiting for you to pop out onto the porch with some more morsels.

We live on a non state maintained road with a few farms and of course, when I talk to the other 6 neighbors, nobody has a clue where it came from. Yea...right...I'm sure it is an unwanted kitten from a litter that one of their barn cats had.

There loss is my gain. I gots me a new mouser for our barn! :grin:

I will post a pic when the weather breaks.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Great looking cat. Nice markings and ears. Looks like it might have some lynx in it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Stroking kitty... sausage balls...drop in box... this is definately a NSFW post and should be moved immediately!!! I'm deeply offended and wish to have those posting offensive material banned immediately!

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ah, the hazards of rural living. If you don't have any pets, just wait a while and someone will drop one off.

Love that cartoon. That was my sister when we were kids.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Kitten took a turn for the worse the last few days. I think the heat got to it...it's been in the mid 90's all week. Found it today under a bush panting so I took it to it's water and it couldn't stand. It then bit me on my right hand.

About an hour later, I found it's lifeless body under the same bush.

The Health Department is coming tomorrow to take the body to make sure it does not have rabies. If so, I will have to go through the series of wonderful shots.

Ain't life grand when all you are trying to do is help out a homeless little 8 week old kitten?