What's new

Kobe Bryant...WTF!?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
81 points!?

It's official, his teammates have the best jobs in the world...run down the court, pass it to Kobe, watch him score, and run back down the court. :lookaroun

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It is amazing but Christ the guy took more shots during the game than the rest of the team combined? I'm not sure if that will be too good for team harmony if it keeps up but WTF do I know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They were down by like 16 at one point.. There comes a time when teamwork isnt working, and you have to step up and take care of it yourself.. He doesnt do that and they lose as a team.. He does it, the team gets the W, and thats all that should matter.. Jordan had the priviledge of having great support, which is why he never went over 70.. Put Jordan back in his heyday and say, "score as much as you want, dont worry about your teammates" and he scores 80 while filming McD commercials..

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
sb1396 said:
It is amazing but Christ the guy took more shots during the game than the rest of the team combined? I'm not sure if that will be too good for team harmony if it keeps up but WTF do I know.

yes he did... but if you look at the game that Wilt scored 100, Kobe's shots were plenty less on a ratio basis....

When the best scorer in the NBA is on like that (i mean damn 55 in the second half) why should he pass... it would be completely different if he would have gone for 81 and they lost

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
tobby4 said:
yes he did... but if you look at the game that Wilt scored 100, Kobe's shots were plenty less on a ratio basis....

When the best scorer in the NBA is on like that (i mean damn 55 in the second half) why should he pass... it would be completely different if he would have gone for 81 and they lost
I definitely understand. If your team isn't getting it done and your leader is hot then he should take over the game and make it happen. In the early days, Jordan had to do it quite often. I just hope for LA's sake that he doesn't feel the need to do it very often or they will be in trouble. On a side note, with the type and number of athletes that the game has today I didn't think I'd ever see anyone crack 80 points.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Exactly.... I never thought I would see it, and if I ever see it again It will be Kobe doing it again...