What's new

Kopi Luwak

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:rofl:
Yeah, no shit... for the price some places are asking that shit should be slow-roasted at body temperature on a Cuban virgin's thighs... :drool:
Sounds good. I think I would like to be slow roasted @ body temp on a Cuban virgin's thighs.

The coffee sounds good also.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Is this that coffee that that cat-type animal eats the bean then craps it out only to have it "harvested" by pickers?

Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong skit where his dog ate his pot and he followed the dog around with a shovel and baggy for a week!

Hey I have 3 cat's send some so-so beans down this way and I will start production of our own line called Crappy Dude-whack!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey I have 3 cat's send some so-so beans down this way and I will start production of our own line called Crappy Dude-whack!
I'm already working on my own variation:
Funny you should mention that. I'm working on a proprietary coffee of similar nature right now. It's designed to compete with the most expensive and rare coffee in the world, Kopi Luwak.
I've been feeding my dog Bear green Sumatra beans and collecting the "result". It'll be called Kopi Beardung. The first batch should be ready to roast soon. Who's feeling adventurous?

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong skit where his dog ate his pot and he followed the dog around with a shovel and baggy for a week!
Chong: Hey, you want to get high, man?

Cheech: Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls, man?

Chong: I got a joint here I've been saving for a special occasion. Fire it up. I hope the drums
don't mess up your upholstery, man.

Cheech: I'm in a band, too, man. I'm a lead singer, man.

Chong: That's hip, man.

Cheech: We play everything from Santana to El Chicano, man.
Hey, I'm just a love machine
And I don't work
for nobody but you
I'm just a love machine
And I don't work
for nobody but you
Woman, my temperature rise
And then I go
for her thighs
And then I say...

(Singing In Spanish)

Cheech: Is that a joint, man? That there looks like a quarter pounder, man. There's a plane.

Chong: Hey, be careful with that shit, man.

Cheech: What, is it heavy stuff, man? Will it blow me away?

Chong: You better put your seat belt on, man. I'll tell you that much.

Cheech: I been smoking since I was born, man. I can smoke anything, man. I smoke that Michoacan, man, Acapulco Gold, man. I even smoke that tied stick, you know?

Chong: Tied stick?

Cheech: That stuff that's tied to a stick.

Chong: Oh, Thai stick.

Cheech: That didn't even do nothing to me. I could probably smoke this whole joint and still walk away, man. It wouldn't be no problem at all, man.

Chong: Toke. Toke it out, man.

(Mumbling)

Chong: Kind of grabs you by the boo-boo, don't it?

Cheech: Hey, man...

Chong: What?

Cheech: What? Oh! Hey, what's in this shit, man?

Chong: Mostly Maui-wowie, man.

Cheech: Yeah?

Chong: But it's got some Labrador in it.

Cheech: What's Labrador?

Chong: It's dog shit.

Cheech: What?

Chong: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table, and the little motherfucker ate it, man.

Cheech: Yeah?

Chong: I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind.

Cheech: You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?

Chong: Gets you high,don't it? I think it's even better than before, you know?

Cheech: I wonder what Great Dane tastes like, man.

Chong: Ah, man.

Cheech: That's some heavy shit, man.

Chong: Yeah.

Cheech: Hey, man... am I driving okay?

Chong: I think we're parked, man.

Cheech: Oh, shit. Goddamn, what was in that shit, man? I never had no dope like that in my life. I smoked a lot of shit before, man, but goddamn, man, that's heavy shit.