What's new

Kudos to a BOTL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is often easy these days to loose faith in the nature of people. But, every now and then, someone comes along and just shocks me in their kindness and generosity.
Such was the case when I received a generous “welcome” package from BOTL “FourKicksFan” (Rob) yesterday. I was flabergasted! My simple post on the BOTL intro page prompted him to say hello, welcome me and to indicate that he would send me a few of his favorites. Well, that he did!
Below is a pic of the delicious goodies with which he bombed my mailbox. What a welcome to BOTL!
Equally impressive was his instructing me not to send him any payback, but to “pay-it-forward” to another noob when I outgrow noob status. Indeed, I shall do so.
The cigars he sent are great in and of themselves, but also have some age on them. As he shared, if I can find a new counterpart to each, it would make a nice experiment. The quest!
I simply cannot express my thanks and positive impressions of the folks on this forum strongly enough.
My humble gratitude FourKicksFan!

Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapus Maduro Lynapos (sp) (2012)
Drew Estate Undercrown Robusto (2014)
La Aurora Camaroon Preferidos Lancero (2008-original release)
Tatuage Petite Cazadores Reserve (PRC) (2014)
Illusion MK Ultra (2013)
Padron 2000 Maduro (2014)

IMG_2442.JPG

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice..The Tat PCR is one of my favorite smaller smokes. Had my first Illusione Ultra the other day as well, and it was pretty nice! Hope you enjoy everything. :ccool:

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Very nice! Its awesome to see kindness and people so happy to welcome us new guys! Lol now if the rest of the world would smoke cigars we all be better off...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is one of many reasons I absolutely love this place... As others have said, that Tatuaje PCR is just a fantastic short smoke. I think you will enjoy each and every one of those.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is one of many reasons I absolutely love this place... As others have said, that Tatuaje PCR is just a fantastic short smoke. I think you will enjoy each and every one of those.
Smoked that Tat PCR last night. Loved it!
Immediately went scanning through my catalogs to find more. But, not to be found?

I can find the Tat petite, but not the PCR. Are they no longer available?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nicely done rob !
Enjoy the ride frjeff ... Very knowledgeable ,generous folk around here . ;)

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Glad you've started to enjoy them Jeff, that PCR I've always considered the pound for pound king in the cigar world.

Some advice on the MKUltra and the La Aurora, smoke them SLOW!! They require a gentle touch when drawing and time between puffs, but they will reward you with an awesome experience if you just have the patience.

This forum has provided me with much more than just knowledge in cigars. It's the first and final place I've ever looked, and some of the best people you'll ever meet live here. Welcome to the brotherhood sir!

Last edited: