What's new

LA / Anaheim April 8-12, 2010.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Dave we should be thinking about getting you the cash so this can be locked in and you do not have to front the money. Let us know how you want to do this and I will get you a check. Sooner paid the sooner locked up. Once we have enough paids. close it.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK GUYS!!!! We need to fill up 5 more spots for this, before we can pay for the box. Invite your friends

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hey Fellas,

I know it's a long ways off still, but we're planning a trip down to the LA/Anaheim area from April 8-12, 2010. Going to go see the Angels play on the 9th, Kings v. Oilers on the 10th, and Ducks v. Oilers on the 11th. Will be hoping to meet up for a smoke if possible and the wife permits at some point during those dates.

Have a good one brothers.
Chris.
Hey Chris,

I see you are from Edmonton, Alberta. My good buddy, Corb Lund, just worte the theme song for the Oilers. He is a huge Oilers fan. Just wondering if you might know who he is. If you ever see him at a game tell him Michael from Cali said "Hello" - Tell him "I told him to buy you a beer". He likes a good cigar too.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J40t5Q21nsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J40t5Q21nsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey Michael,

Thanks for the message. I don't know Corb personally, but used to do some photocopying for him and the boys when he was still with The Smalls.

What's funny, is that I'm about 30' back of Corb in this video. The bar directly behind him is where I work for the Oiler games. I served Corb a beer that night that his buddy Rob Meisinger bought for him.

Small little world, Michael. If I happen to see Corb again, I'll definitely buy him a beer, and pass along your message. haha. Hope to see you in April bro.

Chris.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I am pretty far north of Anaheim but I might meet up with you.

There is a great cigar lounge in Fullerton, CA (which is very close to where you will be) with a full bar called 8Eightyeight Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge located at 118 W. Wilshire Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832.

I love this place!!!!

It is a membership only club, so you have to go to their website and print out a FREE day pass good for a group of four.

http://8eightyeight.net/

The cigar selection is not the best, so I buy a cheapy and then smoked my own in the back room. They have big leather lounge chair in front of a wall of flat screens, pool tables, poker tables and a really hot bars tender.

I would get a room if I come down because Fullerton is a party college town and a lot of fun.

Sounds like a good time.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
It's a great spot. A couple of friends have memberships, we went last Saturday for the UFC fight. The leather lazy boys are the ticket!!
I am pretty far north of Anaheim but I might meet up with you.

There is a great cigar lounge in Fullerton, CA (which is very close to where you will be) with a full bar called 8Eightyeight Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge located at 118 W. Wilshire Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832.

I love this place!!!!

It is a membership only club, so you have to go to their website and print out a FREE day pass good for a group of four.

http://8eightyeight.net/

The cigar selection is not the best, so I buy a cheapy and then smoked my own in the back room. They have big leather lounge chair in front of a wall of flat screens, pool tables, poker tables and a really hot bars tender.

I would get a room if I come down because Fullerton is a party college town and a lot of fun.

Sounds like a good time.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just got paid, well at midnight, so I am ready to put my hundred bucks down. Just let me know where and its yours. I still don't know about the logistics of me making it but I want to reserve my spot in case I can make it.