What's new

La Aroma Da Cuba

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite cigar right now is the La Aroma De Cuba, I love these things. They are distributed through Ashton, but Don Pepin makes them. For $7 a stick, they are amazing.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
My favorite cigar right now is the La Aroma De Cuba, I love these things. They are distributed through Ashton, but Don Pepin makes them. For $7 a stick, they are amazing.
Great stick. One of my favorites also.:cbig:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought a couple of the old blend at the B&M on sale (like $1 off). The old blend is really good. Anybody have any info on the old blend, someone should recreate that blend under a new name imo. I'd buy a box.

Peace, Nick

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The Pepin blended cigar is one of my favs. Always have a box in my humi.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I do love the Pepin ones, my favorite cigar right now. I have not smoked the older version. I probably wont now, I found one now for when I put my pipe to a rest :grinFU:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The old blend was a so-so cigar, decent midrange stick offered at a very competitive price, but nothing particularly exciting flavor-wise IMHO. It was made by Fuente.

The new Pepin blend is still a competitively priced cigar, but the flavor is MUCH more exciting and dynamic in comparison to the old one. No, it's not a top shelf stick, but it's not priced like one either. I'd say that it's an even BETTER value now than it was before. The bang for the buck is really good on the new La Aroma de Cuba blend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are exceptional. Also, for what it's worth, they generally have a near perfect ash. So crisp and uniform in fact that I'm going to get some pics for the next perfect ash contest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are exceptional. Also, for what it's worth, they generally have a near perfect ash. So crisp and uniform in fact that I'm going to get some pics for the next perfect ash contest.
I would totally agree with that. I have no burn issues with these. All I have to say is Pepin is the man, I love his stuff :chat:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would totally agree with that. I have no burn issues with these. All I have to say is Pepin is the man, I love his stuff :chat:
Have you tried the Immensa (5 1/2 x 60)? I picked up a box but haven't tried one yet.
If you dig around a little you can get the Robusto's for around $110/bx. That's only $4.40/stick.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sounds like we may be talking three different sticks. La Aroma de Cuba was a 93 rated CA cigar years ago in the robusto size. This blend has been reblended. Have not tried that one and must be the one with the red ribbon in the foot. The Edicion Especiale has a diff label, gold. Great stick. I used to like the original blend but lost interest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like we may be talking three different sticks. La Aroma de Cuba was a 93 rated CA cigar years ago in the robusto size. This blend has been reblended. Have not tried that one and must be the one with the red ribbon in the foot. The Edicion Especiale has a diff label, gold. Great stick. I used to like the original blend but lost interest.
Right, the stick I am talking about is the red ribbon on the foot. Great stick.