What's new

La Aurora Rum Barrel Aged Cigars Feb 13th Release

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
What a horrible website! Hard to navigate or find any info!
I thought you were being a little harsh when i read this comment and then i went to the site. I have to agree, La Aurora isnot even listedunder the cigars they sell. I did find the event finally, but the site is too wide for my screen so I had to side scroll on every page. Also very "busy" looking. The picture of the humidor looks great though.

marccote

Cigar Companero Editor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the info on the cgars on the fax late last night so will get it posted on the site, sorry for those who dont like the site, we are going to put a reminder on it that is setup for Hi_resolution, if you use your browser in less than 1024 by 768 might want to use the zoom button or un zoom as it may, MOST of us use hi-resolution and as far as I know technology moves forward not backwards, sorry, navigation is easy go to a page and go back home, it was suggested to do that way for now, hope everyone can live with it, and we have received nothing but praise for it, excpet for now. Out internet buyng will not be ready till at least March. And for those who can accept hi-resolution see my other site which a fellow brother of the leaf is helping me with www.cigarcompanero.com

marccote

Cigar Companero Editor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I could no tell you, we are going to start sellign online about March we hope, if we can we will sell this cigar, we paln on selling all cigars and available by the stick which is hard to find nowadays as everyone sells boxes mostly. The website has a new page for the cigar release

See www.havanacigarsaz.com/laaurora.html

Also see our La Gloria Cubana sticks and humidor giveaway

www.havanacigarsaz.com/hugespecials.html

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Marc,

Might I suggest that you put together a little something for those on here as sort of a promotional. Since most of us will not be traveling to AZ anytime soon and we would love to smoke one of these gems...

C'mon. Do something creative and in turn, put smiles on the faces of these deserving Brothers of the Leaf!

Just a thought.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hey Regil and Smurf. Let's get a box an cut it.:smokingme

What do ya think?