What's new

La Duena in stock at site sponsor

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Smoking a pre-release now. If these are like the one I'm smoking, very decent stick. More medium bodied lots of cocoa on the retro with an underlying sweetness to the smoke. Very nice G1

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smoking a pre-release now. If these are like the one I'm smoking, very decent stick. More medium bodied lots of cocoa on the retro with an underlying sweetness to the smoke. Very nice G1
It's going to have to be more than a "decent" stick for that price.. Just MHO. I can find a lot of very enjoyable sticks for less than half that price. I just bought a 10 pack of Oliva Cain F Robustos for 3.50/stick, and they are quite possibly one of the best sticks I smoke on a regular basis.
Scott

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So, Pete blended it, but Janny "owns" it? Interesting. I still consider it a PJ cigar in that respect. $7 each is not bad, IF that's CA MSRP... But I'm guessing cost in CA would be around $11-12/stick.
Not really fair of you to hold your states taxes, against the cigar.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
I just smoked a No. 2 at Casa de Montecristo last evening; well worth the $8 I paid. Rich and creamy with just a hint of spice...

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I suppose you are right. It's not the cigars fault that CA has ridiculous taxes. If I can find the stick, I'll probably pick one or two up to try. Sounds like it's going to be a regular production smoke, and not limited.
Scott

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been seeing a lot of these posted and finally figured out what it was.

Well anyway, this piqued my interest and I was wondering what some of you guys think of them. Since they're starting to hit doorsteps.

Last edited:

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oops, sorry I looked but didn't see a thread. Thank you Mods for cleaning up my clutter. :)