What's new

La Flor Chapter 1

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I've had it, try the new F.P.L. instead. .02
Warren...What is an F.P.L.? To be honest I haven't smoked alot of LFD stuff because I smoked so much of it I got tired of it. I really liked the Limitada V though and will smoke one of those from time to time. Guess I need to brush up on my LFD knowledge.
Think he meant Factory Press V
Ahh..Thanks Craig!
Idk why it wasn't called the Factory Press 5. Could be bc this one is from a layer box, rather than crate. It also uses a Sumatra wrapper, I was told.

Here are a couple pics.

20130823_172254.jpg

20130828_194928.jpg

There was a different Factory Press Limitado that came after the Factory Press 2, also in a tray box rather than a crate. But its easily distinguisable, as it used the older label with the flower.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Sorry to pull this off topic from the op. Imo, the Chapter one is ok; but I think it's more of a cool size than great cigar. .02

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
So I had a chance to talk to Litto today and asked him about the Chapter I and the F. P. L. The conversation then lead into his use of Ligero and his thoughts on blending cigars.

[video=youtube_share;5xid95xzadg]http://youtu.be/5xid95xzadg[/video]

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
So I had a chance to talk to Litto today and asked him about the Chapter I and the F. P. L. The conversation then lead into his use of Ligero and his thoughts on blending cigars.

[video=youtube_share;5xid95xzadg]http://youtu.be/5xid95xzadg[/video]
Great discussion. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one last night and really enjoyed it. I did think the smoke production was a little on the light side, but it may have been a little wet. Will def try again.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Many LFD smokers are looking to push the boundaries on strength and the Chapter 1 doesn't do that. It's more like the Colorado Oscuro in terms of strength profile. Medium or Medium +. I've been selling it for a week and everyone who's tried it loved it. I think it's one of the better cigars to come out this year. I don't enjoy Double Ligero, too strong for me.

I think it will be popular, but I don't know if they'll be able to keep them on the shelves, as my initial order was only 33% filled. As far as the size and shape, I think it's much easier to smoke than Factory Press, which are like Snickers bars.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I've smoked two of them so far. Tony did a great job on his first cigar as a blender. Really nice wrapper with a great filler. The only issue I have with it is I hate the draw on chisels. I punched it on both sides, and still didn't like the draw. You get plenty of tobacco on the draw, but it just feels weird smoking from a chisel.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Love this stick, bought a box actually and with some rest these are great smokes. I wouldn't consider this an every day smoke as it is a powerhouse IMHO but a great smoke none the less. Plus I love the idea of 10 count boxes!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a box. I would not agree that they are the "strongest chisel ever" as I have smoked some dbl ligero chisels that to me were stronger. But a very spicy beginning with a full leather middle. Very good.