What's new

La Flor de Valle Sky Flower

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I got mine from corona cigar. Idk where else they're sold, but I'm still waiting on my package to show up.
Only select retailers will be receiving Sky Flower. Shipments to these selected retailers were sent out yesterday, so they will be arriving Tuesday-Thursday of this week. I will be posting a list of the retailers up on the 'News' section of the Warped website today, so everyone can locate the nearest retailer to them to experience Sky Flower.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Only select retailers will be receiving Sky Flower. Shipments to these selected retailers were sent out yesterday, so they will be arriving Tuesday-Thursday of this week. I will be posting a list of the retailers up on the 'News' section of the Warped website today, so everyone can locate the nearest retailer to them to experience Sky Flower.
Well I just got an email earlier from Corona saying it shipped. Thanks for clarifying. I thought it had already been released, so that's kinda my fault. Fingers crossed I can go the rest of the week getting to the mailbox before the wife! And I might order some from small batch too lol

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well I just got an email earlier from Corona saying it shipped. Thanks for clarifying. I thought it had already been released, so that's kinda my fault. Fingers crossed I can go the rest of the week getting to the mailbox before the wife! And I might order some from small batch too lol
order some reina