What's new

La Flor Dominicana Air Bender! Woot!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I smoked one yesterday. I thought it was a nice cigar. It seemed to me to be a cross between the DL line and Litto's latest Habano stuff. Maybe a bit young but still tasty. I have another to let rest before trying again.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I had one of the robustos (Matatan) on Wednesday. Like Tim, I think it is a good smoke, but it does need to sit for a little while. It shot a ton of spice right out of the gate, but mellowed out after about 3/4 of an inch. Can't wait to try one again down the road....got a whole box sitting.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice to know they need time as it may be a little while before I have a chance to try them even though I have a 5er on the way.

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife just bought me some for Valentine's Day. About to try it and will report my findings.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excuse me for putting the lovefest on hold for a sec but air bender? that's what it's really called? what's the story on this?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
excuse me for putting the lovefest on hold for a sec but air bender? that's what it's really called? what's the story on this?
"Litto Gomez, the man behind La Flor Dominicana recently released the Air Bender line of cigars. They get the name from the classic Kung Foo movies and the warriors. It is known that these ancient warriors could “bend the air”, thus the name behind them. Each Vitola gets it’s name from Ancient warriors, and characters of these classical movies."

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I love this cigar... cannot stop smoking them.

Probably have had one a day for the last 10 days.

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, twelve days later and all I can say about these is WOW!

While not as full body as the DL's these are definitely full flavor. My local shop had only one box and I have bought almost all of them myself. I only had one bad smoke which was plugged. Aside from that, perfect draw, perfect burn, almost a 100% perfect smoke.

I cannot recommend these highly enough. Buy em if you can get em folks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aye got a question about these. As a newbie I have been hearing differing stories. I was planning a trip to N.H. this weekend and wanted to grab some because I hear they are great, my only question is do I need to let them sit in the humi for a bit?
some say yes some say no, might be a dumb question but as a newbie I'd rather get shit on then smoke a stick that isn't ripe.