What's new

La Flor Dominicana Cigar Event / Holiday Party (Matador Cigars, Massapequa, NY)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For my fellow Long Island, NY BOTL's or anyone in the area....December 17th from 5pm-10pm at Matador Cigars on Sunrise Highway in Massapequa they're having a LFD event and holiday party. Raffles, delicious food and deals on all LFD cigars for the duration of the event per the e-mail I received from them earlier today.

Matt @loopforever reached out to me asking if I was planning on going to this event, since we first met at Matador's for their My Father event a few weeks back and we had a great time herfing. We both are pretty much set on attending the event. So just going to shout out to Kelvin @K Williams and @OldSkoolTarHeel since I know you guys are fellow Long Islanders and local to the area. It's well worth the ride! If there's anyone I forget or don't know here that are from LI too, feel free to tag them too! The more the merrier. We just need to get there early for a comfy leather seat!

Of course, if anyone else will be here on the island for the holidays or just visiting in general, you're all more than welcome to join us too!