What's new

La Gloria Cubana Glorias Natural

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
La Gloria Cubana Glorias Natural

It took a tremendous amount of effort but I was finally able to get off the phone at work to head on down to the weekly cigar event. This week’s event featured the La Gloria Cubana line of cigars by General Cigar for us to sample. I chose the Glorias Natural, a well constructed robusto that fit my unfortunately short time frame. Quietly palming my friend’s V-Cutter I gave the cigar a quick clip and then eyed the table for a lighter to borrow since my cigar smoking equipment has somehow become misplaced somewhere in my house. The Glorias lit easily and let off a white plume of smoke as I took those first few puffs.

Like any good lady she starts off by teasing you, she only hints at her flavors, choosing not to flaunt them. As you sit down to chat she becomes a bit more friendly and ten minutes later her best qualities begin to emerge. Her undertones hinted at earth, leather and a subtle hint of coffee. Cinnamon and cocoa balanced her out adding a bit of sweetness to her alluring personality. Soon it was time to part ways, lest I burn my fingers on this dynamic lady.

The La Gloria Cubana Glorias Natural is a nice mild to medium bodied cigar. The flavors are a bit more subtle but still easy to pick out. I would not recommend it as your first cigar of the day but it would go well with a cup of coffee on a nice lazy afternoon. Rating: 8 out of 10.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
This is one of my favorite NC lines. My fav is the Series R #4 maddie, beautiful looking cigar with great flavor.