What's new

LA Holiday Herf!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I will be there, but like I told Michael, if it is better for the 9th, then have it then. You guys all know each other and it's for you guys, not me. I will be in town on the 16th either way and can still meet up with some folks at Ash's on Friday night.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I will be there, but like I told Michael, if it is better for the 9th, then have it then. You guys all know each other and it's for you guys, not me. I will be in town on the 16th either way and can still meet up with some folks at Ash's on Friday night.
Sine we switched the date, looks like the majority can do the 16th so let's keep it.

Jeff----Really sorry that we won't see you. Hopefully we can all make the Socal Beach Herf in April.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Where and what time?
We are full up Dude. Angry Bill, Havana Joe and Vegan already RSVP'd. You are 1st on the list if anyone drops out. We are playing on the 17th around 10 AM. As far as the course goes, I am looking for the best deal on a good course.

If you can find one more we can do two threesomes. I will check with Nick.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Wait, what??
The HERF date and location is at the beginning of this thread...YDecember 16th at 6:00.

You guys are talking about a tee time...Get that outta this thread! You are confusing me!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
LOL!

At first I was thinking...A car jack with rolls of packing tape stacked on it? Huh?

Very funny!

Looking forward to the HERF...Hope all of the maybe's will chime in and let us know if they're coming........Ahem!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'll have to drive back that night. i have to be rip-roaring and ready to go early sat morning. tis my day to shine. haha.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I guess Friday is the day Ash planned his Christmas party at The Cigar Lounge. There should be plenty of food and such for the Herf, but if there is not, the goumet food trucks are on Chatsworth Street every Friday night. Ask Angry Bill about the sausage girl.

If you have not been to The Cigar Lounge before you should know Ash has two rules. Don't bring your own cigars to smoke and don't move the furniture.

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I guess Friday is the day Ash planned his Christmas party at The Cigar Lounge. There should be plenty of food and such for the Herf, but if there is not, the goumet food trucks are on Chatsworth Street every Friday night. Ask Angry Bill about the sausage girl.

If you have not been to The Cigar Lounge before you should know Ash has two rules. Don't bring your own cigars to smoke and don't move the furniture.
Sausage girl...yes, Bill does have a certain liking for shemales....:stretchgr