What's new

La Imperiosa MINUTOS

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
oh yeah man, this is a stick I could get behind a tiny Vitola for!!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds tasty, but above $6 for a petite corona may have just priced me out. Sorry.
Agree...reward those who support you by creating a balanced market price so more can afford the product. .. $6 plus for a petite corona. .....a bit much Mr.Huber.
Yes, there are those who can afford to purchase these at this price point but most can't and would like to be able to keep pace with rising costs of a hobby that tends to keep rising. ..disenfranchised is far too common in any business model and the smart Manufacturers find a way to keep the brand affordable through volume sales..esp when the brand has been successful in their past. Extending the volume of the brand (s) with sales... increases profitability .....Increasing prices too quickly on other new products can have adverse effects esp. when the same size product in their own product line were less. I can afford a sizeable increase myself....but won't accept it if that same size product from another manufacturer that appeals to me can be purchased at a 25% savings. ..more cigars and enjoyment for moi'. JMHO from a huge cigar consumer.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I initially complained similarly about Papas Fritas.... thought the $5.99 MSRP in 2013 was too high for a small, short filler, cigar...

I now buy 2-3 tins of them a year... they are well worth the price IMO.. it just took me trying one to make that determination.. have been smoking them with some regularity ever since..

$0.30 higher than the 2013 MSRP on PF (its been 3 years.. a $0.30 higher price point doesnt seem that unreasonable to me).. for a long filler, equally well rolled, similarly sized stick, from a company and factory that has pretty much been heralded since its inception for quality and performance, and from a line that many boutique smokers consider one of the best released in 2015..

Ill take my chances.. and will likely buy a cab without even testing the waters first..

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I initially complained similarly about Papas Fritas.... thought the $5.99 MSRP in 2013 was too high for a small, short filler, cigar...

I now buy 2-3 tins of them a year... they are well worth the price IMO.. it just took me trying one to make that determination.. have been smoking them with some regularity ever since..

$0.30 higher than the 2013 MSRP on PF (its been 3 years.. a $0.30 higher price point doesnt seem that unreasonable to me).. for a long filler, equally well rolled, similarly sized stick, from a company and factory that has pretty much been heralded since its inception for quality and performance, and from a line that many boutique smokers consider one of the best released in 2015..

Ill take my chances.. and will likely buy a cab without even testing the waters first..
F*ck yeah.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Agree with many on here - nice to see another top quality smoke in a shorter size. With an 18 month old and another on the way, I see my time to fit in a cigar following a similar trend to my cigar budget lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Even with the single digit price, boxes of 50 are going to have a hefty price tag. If any box splits are happening behind the scenes (ie not in the ghost town otherwise known as the box split section of the marketplace) I would be interested in 5 or so.