What's new

La Palina Cigars

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone tried these yet? They are not widely carried by many shops, seems the price point is a little high, but that's relative I guess. Just curious to see if anyone has tried them and what your impressions were. If I run across someplace that carries them I might check one out, but 18 - 20 is a little steep just to experiment. A couple of the local BM's in my area gave me the price points but hadn't tried them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ive had both lines , plus the L.E.
Good, but nothing to go cuckoo-cuckoo over.
It's a cigar that you smoke and say...hmmmm, that was good.
But would never chase a box of them.

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks, I'll probably wait for a deal. In that price range I might as well have a Padron because that's the price point in my area. At least I know I like Padron!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
These look interesting as the family line and the LE are rolled by Graycliff in the bahamas and the el diario line is rolled at raices cubana (Illusione, Viaje, A Bradley etc). I've only tried the LE robusto sized smoke and wasn't impressed especially with the high price tag. I was looking to try the el diario line just because its rolled at RC where I like most of what comes out of there. G1

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The little Kill Bill size is a very good smoke at I think around $5 a stick. It's a powerful little bugger as well. The expensive ones from Graycliff were meh in my opinion.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The El Diaria is very nice but for the price point the regular and LE line is nothing to go out of your way to get.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They remind me alot like a Punch Uppercut with a doubled price tag.
The first line (and maybe the others) are made at the Graycliff factory. They are the only cigars that come out of Graycliff that I like; just not the price.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So are these KB's out at the shops? called the 2 that carry the line locally and 1 had a few but are out and the second hadn't heard of the size. G1

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So are these KB's out at the shops? called the 2 that carry the line locally and 1 had a few but are out and the second hadn't heard of the size. G1
Not sure how available they are. The one I smoked was given to me by a friend and I have no clue where he got it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The El Dario's, to me, are the best of the line... It's in the Illusione/Tat price range, & worth every cent IMO. One of the best balanced & well rounded cigars I've smoked in a while.