What's new

La Sirena "The Prince"

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just really enjoyed a La Sirena. Not surprising at all that this is a blend by Pepin Garcia.

Just wondering how well these are received by fellow BOTL.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Been a while since I had one. I enjoyed the one I had. The wrapper looked almost glittery, like when I held it under light and moved it the cigar would kinda sparkle.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love them! It's not Pepin's top blend, but I put it up there. I remember the first Sea Sprite I smoked. I ended up buying a box before finishing it.

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, the Sea Sprite was the very first box of coronas I ever purchased- and like Private Yesman I had a box in my hands before I was finished with it.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had the Divine two weeks back, really enjoyed it. It did give me a sense of that "berry" taste the whole way through along with solid flavors. I have one left, when I get paid again I'll probably grab them and some more Tats.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic smoke and for me the Churchill is the size I prefer for this line which is way out of the norm for me. I usually reach for a smaller size but the Churchill is downright awesome for this line.

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad you guys enjoy these cigars... look for some news from the La Sirena brand as we get closer to IPCPR :)
I enjoyed The Prince, and was about to pull the trigger on a box purchase, but I really want to try the Sea Sprite as well as the new Merlion line. Unfortunately, I haven't found them at the local B&Ms lately.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always enjoy the Sea Sprite.

As for better bang for the buck...I think most CBL blends are similar in price these days so its dependent on your palette.

We had an event featuring the La Sirena, Guillermo Leon Signature, and Art Deco last year and the La Sirena was poorly received by most of our customers at the time, but, now, a little more than a year later, most of its detractors enjoy it, so if you haven't had one lately, give it another try.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I liked The Prince, but then I tried the A size and that was just infinitely better for me. I just wish they used that Nicaraguan wrapper they use on the A for the rest of the sizes also