What's new

La Sirena

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
David Mallow posted a comment on my review saying they had them in stock

Could not agree with your review more. We had the launch event for them on Friday at Barrister in Union, New Jersey and they were very well received. We carry them in stock so feel free to call or email if you have trouble finding them. David Mallow, Esq.

http://barristercigars.net/

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the review.

I've been interested in these since first hearing about them. I'll definitely pick up a 5-pack and see what I think.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^ Thanks. Scored a box of the robustos today from Barrister. Should be here by the end of the week and I'm looking forward to torching one.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So I was going by 8 to 8 Tobacco today in Lake Villa, IL and they are the same peeps that bring Casa de Montecristo in Countryside, IL. I picked up this La Sirena Belicoso just because it seems most everyone here has enjoyed it. I found it to be very one dimensional and mostly ligero. I got a bad case of the hiccups from this cigar and I love full bodied smokes but I also enjoy flavor and this was lacking. This wrapper is supposedly the CB but it sure doesn't remind me of the wrapper on any of the tats that I enjoy? Anyway unless I got a dud this cigar just didn't do it for me. I felt like I paid for the ugliest cigar band of all time.