What's new

Labor Day Weekend Plans?

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
What's on everyones agenda? Not much here...the weather is supposed to be beautiful here in Northern Virginia so I plan on a little yardwork and a Labor Day dinner of beer battered chicken, twice baked potatoes, and bubble bread.

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Going up to the shack tomorrow. Family and friends will cycle through over the long weekend.

Packed about 30 cigars today. It sucks running out.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Flying to Palm Springs tomorrow ... won't be back until Tuesday. Going to have a little fun in the (hot!) sun ... do some gambling ... and just have a break from the daily grind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it looks like I am going to get the award for most boring.
Im painting my parents house :disappoin oh well
Maybe I'll be able to convice someone around here to light up a stick with me. If not there is always college starting on monday and I know people there will smoke.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have to work today. Going to do some yard work tomorrow and I have to work some on Monday. So I am going to do the eat with family over at my father in laws house on Sunday. I have to drive 900 miles on Tuesday.
But there will be some serious cigar smoking during that ride.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i am going to do as little labor as possible :rolling:maybe cook up some ribs tomorrow or Mon

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Washing the car, getting it inspected for my new insurance plan and seeing coldplay.

Other than that nothing planed :(

I am sure some cigars are mixed in. Might try to hit up the beach tomorrow. Can't wait to have Monday off!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Pretty mundane here. Mow the grass, meet a sort of blind date for coffee, work on the house some more (still, again and it seems forever). I am about 7/8's finished with the house though, woohoo!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Last night I went over to a friends and smoked a few cigars and watched Fight Club and Dark City and it ended up being so late I crashed there. Today since everyone else is up in Syracuse I relaxed and enjoyed the quiet (well by quiet i mean some loud reggae on the stereo while I sat outside having a cigar)

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Going to Jones Beach tomorrow with the kiddies!!! Monday morning, mow the lawn, Monday afternoon, fire up some ribs on the barbie and smoke a Sir Winnie!!!!!!!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
have a couple of bbq's planned for this weekend. Nothing crazy, a little food, drinking and some cigars. Going to try to get to the driving rang and work on the swing.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
tubaman said:
Going to Jones Beach tomorrow with the kiddies!!! Monday morning, mow the lawn, Monday afternoon, fire up some ribs on the barbie and smoke a Sir Winnie!!!!!!!
Hmmm maybe I should drive out there and partake of your ribs and barbie! I do just love bbq ribs in fact and then we can finally plan a smoke together without all this telepathy that we've been using the last 2 days to smoke the same cigars!! :headroll:

But honest heading to the beach house this am till tomorrow and probally having some Ribs and Chicken wings for dinner. Pretty funny as I've been planning on the Ribs since last Sunday for tonight.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since the wife works on Saturdays, I was on my own. The shutterbug bit me, so I made the short drive to the trail at Thunderbird Falls. It's only a mile and a half to the end of the creekside trail but it's a bit hilly and I'm soooo out-of-shape. Still it was a nice walk and well worth it, photographically speaking...

Click thumbnail to view

Today has been pretty low key and will likely remain so. I made the usual big Sunday breakfast, we've been in no hurry to get the day started, and the only must-do, is a trip to the commissary.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ehdg said:
Hmmm maybe I should drive out there and partake of your ribs and barbie! I do just love bbq ribs in fact and then we can finally plan a smoke together without all this telepathy that we've been using the last 2 days to smoke the same cigars!! :headroll:

But honest heading to the beach house this am till tomorrow and probally having some Ribs and Chicken wings for dinner. Pretty funny as I've been planning on the Ribs since last Sunday for tonight.
Thread jack on: Come to my herf on Sep. 17th and have my chili, much better than my ribs!!!Thread jack off

Beach was great today, some major maracas being swung around out there!!!!!!! Smoking a monte D in the backyard and playing ball with the pooch.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
tubaman said:
Thread jack on: Come to my herf on Sep. 17th and have my chili, much better than my ribs!!!Thread jack off

Beach was great today, some major maracas being swung around out there!!!!!!! Smoking a monte D in the backyard and playing ball with the pooch.
email sent to you regarding it in fact. Damn I knew I forgot to pack one cigar to bring to the beach house with me and it was that one, the Monti D. :argh: Well I'll have to settle for something else I guess to smoke.