What's new

LABOR DAY WKND NJ Herf?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: Tuesday, October 5, 2006- North Jersey

Anybody interested in getting together for a few smokes Sunday Night or Monday in Jersey?

If not, this thread will morph into a Week of Sept. 5-8 Herf...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think I will be down the shore on Sunday-Monday weather depending.

Ben, you know about Wed. I'm thinking either Tues or Thurs next week.

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't do Thursday night... Going to see K.T. Tungstall at the China Club... Perhaps Tuesday night?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Won 'em on PLJ, so it's kinda "even better." It's what they call an "Up Close and Personal" concert so supposedly there will be fewer people than at a regular venue. I can't say I'd buy tickets on my own, but my wife's a fan and I listened to the rest of KT's Telescope album, and the music is pretty cool actually...

A girl in my office asked if she could come with me... Instead of my wife... Oh well.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Oh the up close and personal shows are cool

She is like another singer I like, Howie Day

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Let's get back to the important stuff here ... so are you taking the wife or the girl from the office?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geoffrie... I must have missed your post, otherwise I would have answered immediately, of course. Uh, I'm taking my wife, so, yeah. My wife...

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On another note, I'm changing the subject of this thing to tomorrow night, Tuesday, September 5... Tom, Geoffrie, Tuba, Poni, Erich- any of you guys have a preference? Is it possible for your crew to make to JR Whippany? Any better places that are close to the city?

Geoffrie, I hit the Velvet Cigar a week ago with a couple of friends and it was decent. The girl behind the counter is friggin' HOT and when she holds that cigar to light it, it's a clear symbol. But she does for all the guys, so... AND it kind of sucks that you can only smoke their house brand there- no other brands to buy, and it would have felt awkward bringing out my own brand to smoke in a place like that. But it was a nice place to kill an hour or so, smoke a couple of beers, drink a nice cigar, and drop $20...

Let me know about tomorrow night.

OK, so for some reason I thought you could change the title of a thread if you started it. I was apparently wrong. See appropriate thread.