What's new

lamkin grips?

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Nope. I have the 3 gens on mine. They wore down pretty quickly but I did like the feel of them. Those look interesting. I might to check out the reviews.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I held one today and it feels real nice. They are very tacky with good vibration damping. Love the colors they come in to add a bit of flair in my bag.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I agree with the multi compound route. I tried some golf pride tour wraps which are extremely tacky. Only problem was that any sort of moisture, even the condensation from a drink, made them so slippery it was insane.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Not a fan of the Lamkin Grips. The. Ones on my clubs Seemed to wear out quickly, but in all fairness I have only held the UTx in my hand. I prefer Goof Pride Decades, but I won't play in the rain so he tackiness is not an issue.for me.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I agree with the multi compound route. I tried some golf pride tour wraps which are extremely tacky. Only problem was that any sort of moisture, even the condensation from a drink, made them so slippery it was insane.
Have you used the UTx? I was pleasantly surprised at how well they felt even with sweaty hands.

Agreed, the Multi compound are hard to beat. The new color combinations add some nice flare as well.
Did you change the grips on your clubs already? Or just used the multi compound before?

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Did you change the grips on your clubs already? Or just used the multi compound before?
Just used them before. Had the white/black mid size, loved them. Titleist stock is the GP Tour Velvet w/ logo down, which I like very much as well. When I regrip I'll probably go back to the multi compound.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If my clubs were decent is prob try these out...lol my driver (Spaulding I think it is) I bought at Walmart, my irons I traded a coworker for a case of Sam Summer my putter is from a game of mini golf that my son forgot to return his club and I'm lacking wedges...😁