What's new

Lancero February 2016

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
So, I've been slacking on my cigar smoking lately and since I am a Lancero fan I figured I would pull 29 Lancero(ish) cigars with every intention to finish all of them in February. With the GF moving in late in the month I will have to double up a few days to get it done but I have every intention to burn through the following line up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452925219.264431.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So, I've been slacking on my cigar smoking lately and since I am a Lancero fan I figured I would pull 29 Lancero(ish) cigars with every intention to finish all of them in February. With the GF moving in late in the month I will have to double up a few days to get it done but I have every intention to burn through the following line up.

View attachment 76124

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

View attachment 76124
That's next level type shit right there. shew wee.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

View attachment 76124
I love it!

Thanks for helping me almost figure out whats for my BDay. I don't think I'll be able to get 29 in but I'll see what I can do.

Lancero-Redux May anybody??

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

View attachment 76124

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

View attachment 76124
Supreme lineup!!! And that BOTL lance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0

51 lances.
First on the list is the MBombay. Been saving that one for 6 months or so.
Nice selection you got there. If you find yourself having trouble getting those all smoked in February, I'm right down the road....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
There's only so many lanceros to post pics of so I'll just post as I smoke.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a few Lanceros in the humi, but a few is not enough, especially if I want to join you guys on this February Lancero month celebration (it's only right to call it that) I've only had the Tat El Triunfador Lancero and it's delicious! Any suggestions on good ones and where I can order from? Help a brotha out!

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've got a few Lanceros in the humi, but a few is not enough, especially if I want to join you guys on this February Lancero month celebration (it's only right to call it that) I've only had the Tat El Triunfador Lancero and it's delicious! Any suggestions on good ones and where I can order from? Help a brotha out!

The tatuaje lancero sampler is always a great starting point. I believe it is still in stock at small batch cigars. The herrera estali lancero is also excellent and can still be found. Liga L40 is another good one. The original el triunfador that you mentioned is probably my favorite lancero.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The tatuaje lancero sampler is always a great starting point. I believe it is still in stock at small batch cigars. The herrera estali lancero is also excellent and can still be found. Liga L40 is another good one. The original el triunfador that you mentioned is probably my favorite lancero.
The Tatuaje lancero sampler I picked up a few month ago is exactly where I'm going to start. I've been saving them for just this occasion!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey!

That's me!

I am ready this year...

I solved my "we don't have lancero in canada" issue, and kept all lances I could get my paw on, in a dedicated "lanceros" box in the woofadore.

I should have enough for the month. After all, it's the shortest month of the year right?

Last edited: