What's new

Lancero February 2016

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Lancero February! When did this become a thing. I've got a few. So what about lonsdales do they qualify
As I know, in the regulation BOTL Regulation 216-738 Lancero February can be celebrated with any cigar 44RG and below so long as it is at least 6 inches in length.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
What's all this Churchill talk in the Lancero thread?

Not sure that I'd have 30 different Churchills, I'd like to because they have recently become more of a favorite of mine.
But enough Churchill chat. It's almost time to focus on the long skinnies..!! I've had to put a couple down and hold off lately, so the craving is a good thing. Like last year though, I'll be ready for a fatty or a shorty come March..!!

- KK33

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
What's all this Churchill talk in the Lancero thread?

Not sure that I'd have 30 different Churchills, I'd like to because they have recently become more of a favorite of mine.
But enough Churchill chat. It's almost time to focus on the long skinnies..!! I've had to put a couple down and hold off lately, so the craving is a good thing. Like last year though, I'll be ready for a fatty or a shorty come March..!!

- KK33
Soooo...we're celebrating the completion of Lancero February with anything 6x60 & above, no tapered head and no punching.

Got it.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I honestly think lancero may be the best size there is.
Back when I used to post here years ago, I remember someone saying "if you love a blend, try it in a lancero to love it even more".
Truer words have never been spoken.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do you only give flowers on Valentine's day too bro? :)
I've been challenged to wait up for February before smoking any. Plus it makes it twice interesting.
But those are concepts you might have trouble to grasp so I'll simply answer the question:

If you give your wife chocolate everyday leading to valentine's day, how special can the valentine day chocolate be?

Plus, those are complex to get here. I do the same with monsters. Part of the pleasure is to build up some expectations.

Back to you: do you give flowers 366 times a year?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've been challenged to wait up for February before smoking any. Plus it makes it twice interesting.
But those are concepts you might have trouble to grasp so I'll simply answer the question:

If you give your wife chocolate everyday leading to valentine's day, how special can the valentine day chocolate be?

Plus, those are complex to get here. I do the same with monsters. Part of the pleasure is to build up some expectations.

Back to you: do you give flowers 366 times a year?

I don't do Valentine's day.

Just random gifts when I feel like it. Makes it unpredictable.

Btw. I was just joking.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Canadians are a little bit off. They don't celebrate Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, or July 4th. Instead they celebrate Boxing Day...what the heck is that?
We do celebrate all these:

Valentines day is the same. So is St-Patrick. Thanksgiving we celebrate earlier than you and it's the same. 4th of July, Canadians celebrate it on July 1st and call it Canada Day, while québécois celebrate it on June 24 and name it st-jean-baptiste.

Boxing day is like black Friday (that we also have) but the day after Christmas.