What's new

Large Desktop Humidor

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys looking for a little help.

I am looking for a desktop humidor to have out and on display in the house. I had ordered a large Savoy humidor however it had a blemish in the top and I am not 100 percent thrilled with the qualitity of the box.

I had originally though about going with a Daniel Marshall 100 or 125 count box, but the Savoy looked to be a better value, so my question is.

To those with the Daniel Marshall is the 100 too small vs the 125. The 125 count seems similar in size to the 100 count Savoy from what I am reading online, however I like some of the finish options in the 100 count Daniel Marshall more. Is anyone unhappy with the 100 or 125 count DM humidor?

Or should I roll the dice again and order another Savoy?

Thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
i have always used this company they have nice boxes and are a whole saler. so they are a little cheaper i have constantly pushed business their way not sure if that will anger anyone i hope not... but i have bought three boxes from them. all pretty good shape still after a year just give them a look see what you think
http://www.prestigeimportgroup.com/ i think they do a lot of selling on ebay unless you have a big order you can't go directly through them

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Against my better judgement, I have decided to go with a coolidor setup (Coleman 48qt) since space is fairly limited at the moment for a large large humidor. (This is against my better judgement because I will be purchasing more boxes than I probably need.) And an 100ct DM to put out on display on the media center. It looks like it is all downhill from here....

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Against my better judgement, I have decided to go with a coolidor setup (Coleman 48qt) since space is fairly limited at the moment for a large large humidor. (This is against my better judgement because I will be purchasing more boxes than I probably need.) And an 100ct DM to put out on display on the media center. It looks like it is all downhill from here....
Depends on how much you paid for the DM. You can get a decent sized http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/ for what some pay for the DMs.