What's new

Large lawn care

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend suggested I get a goat, I'm considering it.
My dad and uncle shared 400 acres of foothills on the Wasatch front of the Rocky Mountains in Central Utah right above a valley of farm land. They let a sheep herder graze the sheep, who in turn laid their property taxes. Not a bad deal.

Goats eat everything to the dirt. Sheep leave enough to regrow and need minimal supervision. Plus you get sheep are tasty after grass feeding all Summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Neither yet, I won't be down there till the first week of August. Im really leaningntowards the Badboy this time, since ill have the cash, and probably replace it with a Deere for affordability when the time comes.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0

At 12k probably not realistic for you but you can put 2k hours on them and bullet proof....
37 HP EFI Briggs vanguard.....

Cut quality is not bad at all either :)
If I were in you shoes I’d be looking for a solo owner/operator like myself selling a Exmark lazer Z/ Deere 960/Scag turf tiger. Lots of us are moving to stander Mowers and leaving sit down models.
(I just sold my 2014 Lazer Z 60” to a friend with 300hrs for 6500.00)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Im in the process of getting a club cadet from home depot for 3k, rated to do 4 residential acres

the commercial zero turns are amazing and lat a life time... at a 10k price tag

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! Settled in, and made my purchase! Not the Bad Boy I was eyeballing, but still better than a Deere! Came in just under 4k with a 10% vets discount from Lowe's, and 3% cash back for using my credit card, and transferring the cash as soon as I got to the car!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
The Flynt mobile. Glad you were able to get down South.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright! Settled in, and made my purchase! Not the Bad Boy I was eyeballing, but still better than a Deere! Came in just under 4k with a 10% vets discount from Lowe's, and 3% cash back for using my credit card, and transferring the cash as soon as I got to the car!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Were you able to trade in your snowblower towards that?