What's new

Lars Tetens SCP Branque

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My first (and only) Lars Tetens cigar was many years ago. I still remember it though ... like smoking tobacco that had been infused with Aqua Velva. Nasty Stuff!

I would hope your experience is much better.

On a side note ... who are they marketing to with these names and prices? I can only imagine it to be wealthy rappers and wanna-be's with loads of cash and tats.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
so coming from the cigar gifter...it seems that most of you are big fan of the cigar mags with all of those very reliable ratings.....the price is very high..I agree....but this cigar was a cigar rolled by Lars Tetens himself...I wonder what the price would be if Carlito,Rocky,Litto, or any of the other main stream guys out there. The regular line is far more affordable. Lars Tetens are a very unique boutique line of cigars....its not for everyone, this I will agree. But if you have not smoked one...dont be a hater. Just a little side note Lars Tetens is one of the most unique and interesting guys that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.:cbig:
It's called a My Father Le 2010 rolled by Pepin and Jaime Garcia. I believe they were roughly 22 bucks each at release.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know many that have met or know Lars and they all have the same thoughts about him and lets just say they arent positive.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Lars used to own a shop right down the street from me in Easton, PA - I can remember enjoying a few of his cigars - I'd get them for free. But at that time (98'), I had really only experienced Back Woods & Blunts. I had yet to have a cigar that I was 'Wowed' by. That came later in the form of a RyJ (cc) a friend handed me in 2000? It was all downhill from there - LOL!

Underneath the 'freak-pose' he's a hustler & businessman. :pimp2:
Lars definitely has a reputation (he ever explain how he learned from the natives how to roll the 'original' cigar?)... But I personally don't know him well enough beyond that to place judgment (a lot of interesting people seem to like his company: Steve & Liv Tyler, etc. [what I would give to meet Liv :crying:]). I just don't like the infused cigars (from anyone) or $172 cigars - I'm with AngryBill on that one: if I'm going to drop that kind of coin on a cigar - it's going to be a Cuban Dunhill or similar age/quality, etc...

To the OP - I really look forward to seeing some pics & your review!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever smoke one of these? I recieved one as a gift. Not sure what to think about it.
There good if you can get past the smell!
S.C.P. (Stone Cold Pimpin).

Price: $172.00 per stick
Size: 6 x 60

Product Description: This cigar is legendary in the Industry. Bold, Spicy and STRONG! These cigars have been patiently aged for twenty years. Yes, twenty. The blend and exact construction is a secret, and should you purchase one, you will understand the reason why. A rare treat for some, or an ordinary luxury for others, the SCP is a one of a kind smoke!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
so coming from the cigar gifter...it seems that most of you are big fan of the cigar mags with all of those very reliable ratings.....the price is very high..I agree....but this cigar was a cigar rolled by Lars Tetens himself...I wonder what the price would be if Carlito,Rocky,Litto, or any of the other main stream guys out there. The regular line is far more affordable. Lars Tetens are a very unique boutique line of cigars....its not for everyone, this I will agree. But if you have not smoked one...dont be a hater. Just a little side note Lars Tetens is one of the most unique and interesting guys that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.:cbig:
why you bumping this shit thread

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
rofl yeah after checking out his website the guys seems like a pretty big douche bag. plus anyone who would sell a single cigar for that much must be one by default

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like them alot and the way they are aged just way to pricey, and when you open the ziplock its best to know what to expect.