What's new

Las Calaveras 2018

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I can't tell who's being sarcastic vs serious.. is this year's release supposed to be better received than last?

I can't even remember if I had last year's.. I thoroughly enjoyed 2014 but 15 and 16 were not as good for me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
San Andreas Maduro....... yuck. I miss LC15. Looks like those days will never return for crowned heads offerings.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every time I open this thread it makes me feel nauseated #yuck
That's becuz some people have no taste and end up eating/smoking/drinking $hit that isn't good for them and then blame it on good cigars...or eating crap on cheap cruiselines or drinking generic alcohol....rise above Chuck...buy quality!:angelic:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
That's becuz some people have no taste and end up eating/smoking/drinking $hit that isn't good for them and then blame it on good cigars...or eating crap on cheap cruiselines or drinking generic alcohol....rise above Chuck...buy quality!:angelic:
The word quality in a crowned heads thread just doesn’t make sense.

And you’re right... I do buy quality.

Look what I got today old grumpy pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The word quality in a crowned heads thread just doesn’t make sense.

And you’re right... I do buy quality.

Look what I got today old grumpy pants

Yummmmm.....you are an enigma! Don't have the good sense to like LC and then show a pic of those great cigars...I can't scratch my head enough.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I can't remember what the wrapper was this year. Habanos or Mexican wrapper. @bostoneo?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Beats me but I’ll nab a box of each size and put up a split as usuall.

@Patrickh44231 its the Mexican San Andres wrapper with a 100% Nicaraguan blend inside (binder and filler). This is the link I just found to blind man's - https://blindmanspuff.com/cigar-news-crowned-heads-las-calaveras-el-2018-announced/