What's new

LAS CALAVERAS EL 2014 (Now Shipping)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sirspanksalot - Thanks for comin out and supporting Crowned Heads at Elite--which "owner" did you meet there? (LOL)

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Was gonna pick some up at elite, but they're out of my current budget. Did get to meet the owner though which was cool.
Wait, you didn't pick me up one? My budget would still be able to cover it...

Sirspanksalot - Thanks for comin out and supporting Crowned Heads at Elite--which "owner" did you meet there? (LOL)

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
When were you at Elite?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Was gonna pick some up at elite, but they're out of my current budget. Did get to meet the owner though which was cool.
Wait, you didn't pick me up one? My budget would still be able to cover it...

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
When were you at Elite?
Elite had had a boutique cigar event last week or the week before and they were one of the features.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sirspanksalot - LOL...yeah, Kent is good people. Thanks for supporting the event--hope you had fun.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Jon -

Any idea who is carrying this stick in the SF Bay Area? I have 2 boxes coming from friends back East, but am dying to try this thing asap!

Thanks so much!

Rob

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey Jon -

Any idea who is carrying this stick in the SF Bay Area? I have 2 boxes coming from friends back East, but am dying to try this thing asap!

Thanks so much!

Rob
Last time I was there, the cigar shop in santana row carried them. Not sure if they have these though....and they charge crazy prices....

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tried a couple at my local B&M and loved them. I have 3 boxes on the way. 1 robusto and 2 toro.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
UpInSmoke - Thanks for the congrats on the '94' via Halfwheel....to be honest, I was a bit stunned, but the accolade was appreciated and very humbling. The real 'congrats' should go to the Garcia Family and the My Father Cigars factory....they're consummate pros--and make an idiot like me look good. ;)

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads