What's new

Las Calaveras EL 2016

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
In the fall I believe was when Jim gave away some CH hats and La Imperiosa cigars. I was lucky enough to win won but the trucker hat didn't fit my bulbus head. I posted it up and gave it away. I have always wanted a Four Kicks trucker so I emailed CH and inquired if it would fit melon sized heads 7 1/2 fitted. Mr. Huber thought it would so I ordered it. As you can see he was very generous as usual and sent me hand written thank you notes, CYOP sticker, a 7 5/8 fitted Las mareas, the 4 kicks trucker, and a 2016 LC550.

Here is the 2016 next to the 14&15.

Outside appearances the wrapper is very oily and a pronounced barn yard smell.

I plan to smoke it this weekend, I post my impression then.

I have been smoking cigars since the early 90's I remember when tatuaje started in 2005 (ish?). I can say for certain based on how Mr Huber creates his cigars, and runs his business that as I get further down my path in life I will look back and say "I've been smoking Crowned Heads since the beginning“

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
if you don't mind me asking @JonHuber whats the deal with the special Headly Granges I've been hearing about. They have a maduro wrapper or something? any info as to when these will be available?

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
In the fall I believe was when Jim gave away some CH hats and La Imperiosa cigars. I was lucky enough to win won but the trucker hat didn't fit my bulbus head. I posted it up and gave it away. I have always wanted a Four Kicks trucker so I emailed CH and inquired if it would fit melon sized heads 7 1/2 fitted. Mr. Huber thought it would so I ordered it. As you can see he was very generous as usual and sent me hand written thank you notes, CYOP sticker, a 7 5/8 fitted Las mareas, the 4 kicks trucker, and a 2016 LC550.

Here is the 2016 next to the 14&15.

Outside appearances the wrapper is very oily and a pronounced barn yard smell.

I plan to smoke it this weekend, I post my impression then.

I have been smoking cigars since the early 90's I remember when tatuaje started in 2005 (ish?). I can say for certain based on how Mr Huber creates his cigars, and runs his business that as I get further down my path in life I will look back and say "I've been smoking Crowned Heads since the beginning“
You smoke the 550 yet? Thoughts?

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
BOTL - The blend is final. The vitolas are final. The packaging is final.
What remains is the grand rollout that this rare and exceptional cigar truly deserves....
Las Calaveras EL 2016--Coming Spring 2016.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
That is one handsome hat! Will these be up for sale on your website?

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
BOTL - The blend is final. The vitolas are final. The packaging is final.
What remains is the grand rollout that this rare and exceptional cigar truly deserves....
Las Calaveras EL 2016--Coming Spring 2016.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
WTF it's spring already get your shit in gear I'm dying here!!!!!:)