Rating - 100%
197   0   0
LOL, I was about to say the same thing Chuck :hysterica

And quit eggin' it on todd! :cursing: :help: :rofl:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
He is drinking a cosmo as well.. and you know he is watching Sex and the City Next...

ha Where should we mail the wedding presents Cliff

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'm back from Vegas and no one got married! :skew: But, I never got to meet up with any botl's either :dunno: All in all it was a great trip that I got to share with my g/f. I miss it already, especially the weather. It's a dry heat and it's a better heat than over here, no humidity is great! It did wonders for my sinuses. All that being said, I have no clue how anyone lives there or navigates that traffic :hammersma

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
We didn't waste money on the shows simply because there's so much to see out there. Plus $100+ tickets weren't too attractive. I saw Casa Fuente while walking through the Forum shops. There wasn't anything there that I haven't seen before, so I never stopped in. May'be next time when we aren't as rushed to want to do everything. We did see the Hoover Dam though. That's a must for anyone, an absolute marvel.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I'll be going to the Big Smoke in Nov.........Luv that town
More info please! I will be in Vegas around then and a lot after. I do have a vacation at the first of November though.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I'm back from Vegas and no one got married! :skew: But, I never got to meet up with any botl's either :dunno: All in all it was a great trip that I got to share with my g/f. I miss it already, especially the weather. It's a dry heat and it's a better heat than over here, no humidity is great! It did wonders for my sinuses. All that being said, I have no clue how anyone lives there or navigates that traffic :hammersma
Wish i knew you were down there I was down there all week. Just got back in SLC yesterday. Next time hit me up. I am moving down there next week.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh, and the steakhouse at Circus Circus is a must! Great food, service and atmosphere. Thanks for the tip whoever bragged about it :thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Glad you had fun Cliff. Sorry I couldnt make it. Just too many balls in the air. Next time.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
More info please! I will be in Vegas around then and a lot after. I do have a vacation at the first of November though.
I'll be flying in on Wed the 7th or Thur the 8th, Will b there for the weekend, if u have never been to a Big Smoke it is a great time, about 6000 cigar smokers take over Vegas for the weekend. I think there will be a few of us from BOTL that will be for this event........LMK and we can try to hook up for a smoke .....
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/BigSmoke/LasVegas2007/Evenings

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'll be flying in on Wed the 7th or Thur the 8th, Will b there for the weekend, if u have never been to a Big Smoke it is a great time, about 6000 cigar smokers take over Vegas for the weekend. I think there will be a few of us from BOTL that will be for this event........LMK and we can try to hook up for a smoke .....
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/BigSmoke/LasVegas2007/Evenings
JWIntosh and I will also be at the Big Smoke.