Las Vegas IPCPR Herf 2013

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Getting excited for the party. Binions was kind enough to comp us the room and have been really helpful. They only ask that we take care of the waitresses with tips.

Working on a little special surprise. If so, lets just say you will be presently surprised.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This definitely sounds like fun and I sure am looking forwards to hanging out and meeting others.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can't wait to see some old faces and make some new friends. The countdown is on and I can't wait! I am actually arriving early Friday and am free all day if anyone wants to meet up for a cigar on the strip somewhere. Maybe Rhumbar or circle bar at the Venetian? Message me if anyone wants to meet up.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
This definitely sounds like fun and I sure am looking forwards to hanging out and meeting others.
Hey man how about you head over to the introduction area and post up telling us about yourself so that those of us that can't make it out to IPCPR can meet you.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll be in Vegas this weekend as well for my buddy's 40th birthday. Might be able to sneak down to Binions for a bit if this is ok.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can't wait to see some old faces and make some new friends. The countdown is on and I can't wait! I am actually arriving early Friday and am free all day if anyone wants to meet up for a cigar on the strip somewhere. Maybe Rhumbar or circle bar at the Venetian? Message me if anyone wants to meet up.
I'm sure there will be lots of people hanging at the circle bar.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will be circling the circle bar...with GERS

I'm sure there will be lots of people hanging at the circle bar.