What's new

Las Vegas Smoking Advice

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am liking this thread. I am headed out there in May and will definitely be hitting some of these spots. Any other buffet suggestions?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
My favorite place to chill and smoke is the Circle Bar in the Palazzo. Great waitresses, big screen TVs, and LOTS of sights walking by.

Casa Fuente is a must-do once for the experience...and the mojitos.

Favorite food on the cheap--- Tacos El Gordo (near the Circus Circus)....spicy pork mulas (think a taco sandwich) are to die for.
+1 on the circle bar and the palazzo in general. Casa fuente and cheap food are on my todo lost next time out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We always try to eat at Lawry's. They are the seasoning people, and sponsor the Beef Bowl. Some of the best Prime Rib I have ever had...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you are going downtown hard to beat Vic and Anthony's at the Gold Nugget. There is also a cigar shop downtown that has a good selection. The owner is from Cuba and was a lot of fun to talk to.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rhumbar is a good idea. Its outside seating , and if it gets cold, they have this huge heating lamps to keep you warm. Plenty of TV's around , so you can catch the Masters.
Casa Fuente... not as comfortable.
Eye Candy Bar at the Venetian. Inside seating, well ventilated, good bar service, lots of 'eye candy'..