What's new

Last concert you went to

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Might get some grief here...My last show was Clutch opening for Mastodon a few years back. This was my dozenth or so Clutch show as they are my all-time favorites. I saw Mastodon open for them years ago and also for Slayer a few years after that. I just can't dig them so we walked out afore they could take the stage. I see they are quite popular on the heavy music thread here. Wish I'd known someone to hand those tickets to, that might have enjoyed what we could not...My last show before that was Faith No More (another favorite [and finally a reunion]), but they made us sit through some guy that stripped down to a thong shortly into his performance afore we could see what we went there for...oh, well...

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sadly it has been too long...but it was Lyle Lovett and Bonnie Raitt at San Diego State 15 years ago. Bonnie Raitt was better than Lyle and he was the main attraction:)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Peter Frampton on his "farewell" tour in 2019.

He did a tribute to Chris Cornell with an instrumental version of Black Hole Sun that was beyond awesome for me.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I know the next one....scored Foo Fighter tickets for next month in Milwaukee. Just what is needed in Times Like These.