What's new

LAST DAY : BOTL / Drew Estate Holiday Extravaganza

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Opus or Anejo generally. I have 2 Opus A I'm sitting on for when I have kids, but I did smoke a Liga A for Christmas :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't know that I have one definitive answer - it depends on the mood I'm in and what has been itching the insides of my humidor. Typically, I'll look towards an Opus, though.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
My birthday is August 8th so my birthday cigar is an Illusione 88

For all other occasions the Flying Feral Pig has become my "go-to" celebration cigar.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've got a BHK52 in my humi (thanks to Heavyd) that I'm saving for a very special occasion.
Big thanks to Drew Estate for putting on these contents!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
First let me say thank you so much for these contests! Some amazing prizes and I've enjoyed reading everyone else's answers. I love that you guys are such a big part of this community!

Now on to today's question: For me it depends on the reason for celebration but, I usually grab something I consider to be "rare". To me it makes the experience that much better. I have only been smoking for about 7 months so my reasons to celebrate haven't happened that much.

I did smoke a BOTL 2012 on my birthday. I remember that cigar like no other. It was the first BOTL I had smoked and it was gifted to me by Calgon! That is when I knew this place was something special.