What's new

Last Night on Earth!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Completely unrelated but a good example of how this brotherhood extends beyond the Tobacco hobby!

I have been hooked on this Zombie game called Last Night on earth and was looking for a way to make it more portable as there are like 5 expansions + the original game so lugging the boxes around was a bit of a chore!

I found what I was looking for but it was only available in the US and they don't ship here! So @JG358 was kind enough to purchase on my behalf and ship it to me practically free! A true gentleman!

I made the modifications to make it work well for the game and it's turned out a treat! Thanks so much mate:

PS if any on you guys are looking for a cracking game with mates and a few Drinks "The Last Night on Earth" is wicked good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thats a nice etch job you've got goin' there. Get a little paint/stain on it and it'll be sick...man i wasn't aware we had so many other board game bros on the forums. I believe it's time for me to make a show off your collection thread!

on another note, which other zombie games have you played? Is it the theme that got u hooked on LNoE or how the game plays, because there are alot of other great ones out there you can check out.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thats a nice etch job you've got goin' there. Get a little paint/stain on it and it'll be sick...man i wasn't aware we had so many other board game bros on the forums. I believe it's time for me to make a show off your collection thread!

on another note, which other zombie games have you played? Is it the theme that got u hooked on LNoE or how the game plays, because there are alot of other great ones out there you can check out.
Ha ! This is the only one I've played, was at mates house for drinks and he suggested a game (i'all admit I was not expecting much) but 10 mins in, I was hooked, love the "Cinematic Theme" like a zombie movie, all the stereotype characters and the gameplay / endless replay value with so many variables. I've now got LNOE, Growing Hunger Expansion, Survival of the Fittest, Timber peak, and in the post is Blood in the forest, Hero pack 1 and 3 Scenario supplements.

I'll admit I was surprised you could enjoy a board game so much, and there will probably be more I'll check out eventually, but pretty stoked about this one at present.

Any suggestions Jake?