What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Never had one how is it?

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
To me, it’s pretty peppery, and woody. A lot of reviewers say it’s creamy too, but I don’t get a lot of that. I taste a slight caramel taste to it. I don’t mind pepper so I like it, but I’m sure there are a lot of other Tats I would like better. Not bad for the price though. You can get a 5er of the corona gorda size for 26 bucks on cigarpage.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well I think I'm going to head to bed earlier than I wanted to, between being up all day for class and whiskey and coke...i fell asleep with cigar in hand lol
I'm glad you were over a concrete floor and able to write this as you went to bed. I spent days trying to recover from smoke damage as a kid when somebody else fell asleep in a living room with a cigarette in hand. Simple Green does not remove smoke damage, no matter what your Dad may tell you!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm glad you were over a concrete floor and able to write this as you went to bed. I spent days trying to recover from smoke damage as a kid when somebody else fell asleep in a living room with a cigarette in hand. Simple Green does not remove smoke damage, no matter what your Dad may tell you!
Oh I didnt actually drop it, I was close to nubbing it and the heat woke me up lol