What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good evening brothers! I realize I may be the only one up, lol, but I had to make time for a smoke tonight. I’ve been trying to make a lateral move within my Agency to another location here in So. Cal and it looks like it may finally happen. Nothing official yet so I’ll hold the Padron 1926 until it is, but I’m feeling pretty good about it. So I’m smoking a Tattoo for Tat Tuesday that Tim @akpreacherplayz was nice enough to send me. Hope everyone had a good day.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good evening brothers! I realize I may be the only one up, lol, but I had to make time for a smoke tonight. I’ve been trying to make a lateral move within my Agency to another location here in So. Cal and it looks like it may finally happen. Nothing official yet so I’ll hold the Padron 1926 until it is, but I’m feeling pretty good about it. So I’m smoking a Tattoo for Tat Tuesday that Tim @akpreacherplayz was nice enough to send me. Hope everyone had a good day.
Hey Joe! Good luck!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wish I was, I'm at work, how you doing?
I’m doing alright brother. Things are a little hectic right now, at home, and at work. Feels like everything is hitting all at once. But that’s life sometimes right? I’ll get through it just fine. But this, right now, with cigar in hand, and beer by my side, has been the best part of my day, haha.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m doing alright brother. Things are a little hectic right now, at home, and at work. Feels like everything is hitting all at once. But that’s life sometimes right? I’ll get through it just fine. But this, right now, with cigar in hand, and beer by my side, has been the best part of my day, haha.
I hear you on that one. When it rains it fuckin pours. I really need to order myself some small 30 minute cigars for after work in the morning before bed lol. I like the rorschack from BLTC lol.