What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I'm just past midway through a My Father La Antiguedad. It is strong, and delicious! Thanks @Juice for this smoke! It has been a good day at home with the family!
Hey brother! It’s another training day for me tomorrow so no smoke for me tonight. Gotta be up at 5. I’m sure I’ll still be up for a while because I can’t fall asleep this early, lol.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm doing the 3:00 am feeding. So will be up until then. I tried to do some work today (Tuesday AM), but my writing deadline is October first for a manuscript and big grant submission. So I called in on a short but productive meeting (still on family leave) at 8:15 am and then watched Netflix and cared for the baby the rest of the day.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm doing the 3:00 am feeding. So will be up until then. I tried to do some work today (Tuesday AM), but my writing deadline is October first for a manuscript and big grant submission. So I called in on a short but productive meeting (still on family leave) at 8:15 am and then watched Netflix and cared for the baby the rest of the day.
Sounds like a full schedule!